Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Back on SNKRS 8.5 and up. Fake sell out.
Edit:
nevermind, they really did sell out.

F**k NIKE & SNEAKRS for this release, I attempted to purchase & finger print in 3 seconds max, got in line and they still sold out. Missed out on a 13 but got a 12 from Foot Locker I'm tryin to size swap for this. If you have regular feet(not 13+) than check your local spots This woulda been a non-issue if they did a real full size run for retail & online. How you have 8.5-13? Every Foot Locker I went to had the biggest size at 12. There ain't a Jimmy Jazz near me. Closest one is in another state. Smh this release rollout was straight cheeks. Think I'm done with the sneaker game at the moment. I dont like where its been heading. I only wanted 3 shoes this year and this is the 3rd, already copped 1 & 2.

20210330_111543.jpg

Looks like it's going to be resale prices for me. Smh.

I wish Nike SF got these in. I'm not far from there lol.

Man I struck out with the "In Line" bs for 15 minutes. I did everything at 7am. I need a 11.5 bad lol. I'm super surprised these sold out so fast. Resale is BS right now too.

to each their own but I would not pay resale for these unless it was very close to retail. Let the resellers choke on them. What size are you looking to get btw, I’ll call around.
Size 12. I'm having no luck in SF at the moment lol.

I missed out on Snkrs, but i did make it to a philly Jimmy jazz, as soon as i saw the info in here! Bless up to all the real heads, in here!

I'm realizing, as i type this, that way back in 2008, i was going crazy for these, and this forum and this very thread helped me back then, too!

BUT ANYWAYS... if Jimmy jazz got them, isn't there a pretty darn good chance other spots will, too? I mean, isn't it VERY LIKELY that all the places that got GS sizes will get the Men's sizes, soon?
(And I'll say it one more time, if you can fit in a GS size, that's a 100% better shoe, overall., bc of the "leather" toe cap. The black Felt toe on these Men's pairs is ABSOLUTELY going to crease, crinkle, and fold. Mine were actually rubbed sort of ragged in the box, and already showing where they'll crease!

Attachments

• 1617132487-picsay.jpg
    1617132487-picsay.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 225
  • 1617132502-picsay.jpg
    1617132502-picsay.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 434
I missed out on Snkrs, but i did make it to a philly Jimmy jazz, as soon as i saw the info in here! Bless up to all the real heads, in here!

I'm realizing, as i type this, that way back in 2008, i was going crazy for these, and this forum and this very thread helped me back then, too!

BUT ANYWAYS... if Jimmy jazz got them, isn't there a pretty darn good chance other spots will, too? I mean, isn't it VERY LIKELY that all the places that got GS sizes will get the Men's sizes, soon?
(And I'll say it one more time, if you can fit in a GS size, that's a 100% better shoe, overall., bc of the "leather" toe cap. The black Felt toe on these Men's pairs is ABSOLUTELY going to crease, crinkle, and fold. Mine were actually rubbed sort of ragged in the box, and already showing where they'll crease!

Sell em

If I can walk in to a low end mall champs this past week and find fsr of re-stock carmine 6's...I gotta believe these will eventually be dropping more here and there...just feel like Nike didnt press too hard on getting them distributed ...be patient is my humble advice

Last edited:
I won’t stop buying sneakers but the way things are sure is making it easier to be picky with what I buy. 95% of the time Nike makes the decision for me 🤦🏼‍♂️. **** Nike for making everything limited now and for allowing bots to rule.

For clarification, I have way more than what I need sneakerwise and I been on my way out for awhile. These recent release rollout and ridiculous sell outs has tarnished my love for the cop. There will be certain kicks maybe here and there I want but this madness has to end and I'm putting my foot down on it.

F**k NIKE & SNEAKRS for this release, I attempted to purchase & finger print in 3 seconds max, got in line and they still sold out. Missed out on a 13 but got a 12 from Foot Locker I'm tryin to size swap for this. If you have regular feet(not 13+) than check your local spots This woulda been a non-issue if they did a real full size run for retail & online. How you have 8.5-13? Every Foot Locker I went to had the biggest size at 12. There ain't a Jimmy Jazz near me. Closest one is in another state. Smh this release rollout was straight cheeks. Think I'm done with the sneaker game at the moment. I dont like where its been heading. I only wanted 3 shoes this year and this is the 3rd, already copped 1 & 2.

20210330_111543.jpg
Went to another JJ today and the biggest they had was a 12!

the size 13 definitely exist just going to have to keep your eyes peeled for any links that get posted on here!

I’m so over Nike and these artificial sold out within seconds on snkrs.

Back
Top Bottom