Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

These just came in and love them. Pretty comfy and they remind me so much of the Bo Jackson trainers. They kinda run a little big. I think I could have half sized down. But they still work and will be beat to the ground! Will definitely pick up other colorways want they get discounted.

Attachments

• D8E37DD9-52C4-48CC-B6C3-E0B222BB6CE1.jpeg
    D8E37DD9-52C4-48CC-B6C3-E0B222BB6CE1.jpeg
    259.2 KB · Views: 552
If I can walk in to a low end mall champs this past week and find fsr of re-stock carmine 6's...I gotta believe these will eventually be dropping more here and there...just feel like Nike didnt press too hard on getting them distributed ...be patient is my humble advice
Yep on this. I've been finding a ton of this sold out stuff sitting around in stores.

I'm officially retiring. I can't do this. If I can't hit on a non-Jordan, non-Air Max, non-Dunk Tuesday morning drop, what am I even doing?

Welcome to the new reality buddy. It's why I'm done with the hobby. While I will go after an occasional sneaker that I deem special (Huarache 91 Scream Green is an example) buying shoes for the sake of buying has been over for me. .

Only keeping a fair group of shoes (30-50) Actually just sold a DS pair of Reebok Rails. The hobby is just not the same. And when a sneaker like this sells out in about 2 minutes, we then know the hobby is officially not a fun one anymore. Sad!!

I'll always love shoes, but it's time to move on. And if you do the same you'll find out it is freeing not worrying about the latest release and trying to hit SNKRS right at the crack of 10 am. I thought I'd feel sad selling some of the shoes I did (and there were some GOOD ones. White Cement IVs from '16, Royal 1s. Spiderman 1s, etc). I didn't feel anything. Actually felt good to do it and was the right choice. I wear my older Agassi retros (which are DEFINITELY staying) or some of my driving shoes I own (older Piloti shoes are awesome).

Last edited:
Still hoping I find a 11 for retail or close to it. Haven't seen these around tulsa. Anyone from tulsa area seen these in a store?

Jimmy Jazz taking a grip to get these thangs to me in Tejas off the partywave JJ link that M madnice blessed us with. Praying nothing funky goes down and they make it safely.

I know there's no true consolation prize when it comes to getting this OG colorway but on the real this Midnight/Citron/Grey CW is a hit! Giving me big Michigan/JD sports exclusive vibes from back back

1617168032061.png

This release bums me out, just like a lot of other people in this thread. What has this ish come to when these are selling out instantly to vultures trying to make ten bucks on people like us who love this ****? It's a sad statement on the state of the hobby, and honestly makes me want to just get out entirely and just enjoy the shoes I already have without constantly worrying about the next one.

I get the frustration with “online” releases selling out. I casually walked into my local JJ and tried on two sizes, then decided on my size and had an actual transaction with a human. I know....weird stuff. This will be more of a common occurrence when all this “ish” is chilled out.

Yeah, not sure what's up with FEDEX. My i-red pair from JJ was en-route to Colorado, in KC and then, instead of continuing west, went north where its been the last 2x days with no movement. :emoji_confused: Circuitous route to say the least.

Yeah, not sure what's up with FEDEX. My i-red pair from JJ was en-route to Colorado, in KC and then, instead of continuing west, went north where its been the last 2x days with no movement. :emoji_confused: Circuitous route to say the least.
Last 2 things I ordered that were shipped with FedEx, it was rerouted and sat in some random city for 2 days before any movement.

This release bums me out, just like a lot of other people in this thread. What has this ish come to when these are selling out instantly to vultures trying to make ten bucks on people like us who love this ****? It's a sad statement on the state of the hobby, and honestly makes me want to just get out entirely and just enjoy the shoes I already have without constantly worrying about the next one.

See my post above! 😞

Same with mine I am in Denver, my pair went to KC and now it is in MN, says it arrives today but I doubt it looking at the tracking details.

I was just saying the same think to my boy Rainking in the Jordan 12 fourm. It's bad when 75% of the ones who got these don't give a damm about them the other 25% are on here in love with them. I'm burnt on catching L's.

I received a back in stock email from Nike about 45 minutes ago, but I just checked and the product page is pulled again. F

Back
Top Bottom