Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Old pair. Someone please if you see an 8 or 8.5 anywhere for retail lmk! I'll cover all fees.
Can't believe folks really bought these to resell to make a measly 25 buck profit after all fees. One of my favorite shoes of ALL TIME.
20210401_053851.jpg

So I’ve been waiting 13 years for this shoe to come out again, last go around I was scammed out of money from an eBay seller requesting a western union payment...never again. I’ve been searching in vain for a sz 13 but no luck. I’m in western New York and the Jimmy Jazz stores here don’t have my size and the nearest one that did was 3 hours away. Any help would be extremely appreciated. If anyone has a sz 13 for sale I would also be interested in that too. Thx

Old pair. Someone please if you see an 8 or 8.5 anywhere for retail lmk! I'll cover all fees.
Can't believe folks really bought these to resell to make a measly 25 buck profit after all fees. One of my favorite shoes of ALL TIME.
20210401_053851.jpg
Nearby had them in a 8.5 yesterday, I can check for you again today if you’d like me to.

Get the feeling that these arent gonna be as plentiful even when other stores get them.

I checked stockx & goat just to see if a sz. 14 even exists in the OG, apparently 3 pairs have sold on stockx & 1 on goat. None still listed though on either site though. So they do exist but where they are I have no clue.

Also some idiot paid $702 for a pair :sick:. I'd ask my uncle for my beat 08 pair back & try to save em before I drop that kinda money lol

Screenshot_2021-03-31 Nike Air Structure OG White Neo Teal.png

Its been years since I had the 08 pair, but from what I remember the mesh was paper thin on them so these are an absolute upgrade just not 1/90 type mesh. Craftsmanship on these is actually pretty consistent surprisingly. Few extra or missing paint drops here and there on the midsole/outsole but nothing I would lose sleep over. Good retro.

For my DMV NT’ers. Finish Line at Tyson’s had limited sizes left, JD sports at Pentagon City mall had a 8.5, 10.5 and I think a 9. They close in 7 minutes so If y’all go tomorrow morning they should still be there. Foot locker at Tyson’s also had kids sizes.

Just called FNL in tysons biggest size they have left is a 12 if anyone is looking.

I checked stockx & goat just to see if a sz. 14 even exists in the OG, apparently 3 pairs have sold on stockx & 1 on goat. None still listed though on either site though. So they do exist but where they are I have no clue.

Also some idiot paid $702 for a pair :sick:. I'd ask my uncle for my beat 08 pair back & try to save em before I drop that kinda money lol

Screenshot_2021-03-31 Nike Air Structure OG White Neo Teal.png

Not saying this is the case, but those are sales. Doesn't mean the order was completed. Meaning if the user didn't ship, I believe it still registers. Don't hold me to it, but I think thats the case on both platforms.

Back
Top Bottom