Nike Air Sunder Low retro.

muzik063_august_2000_0063.jpg

UNDS them to see Deadpool last night
1000005214.jpg
Had no idea these got the retro treatment nor did i know they were or are womens shoes?
Either way had this exact cw during the OG run and thought they were so dope. Believe it was my first and only Air Max shoe. Also remembered them being so comfortable.
Like the White and Black pair guess they had a collab with a couple years back but no way in hell im paying what i see on resell.

Had no idea these got the retro treatment nor did i know they were or are womens shoes?
Either way had this exact cw during the OG run and thought they were so dope. Believe it was my first and only Air Max shoe. Also remembered them being so comfortable.
Like the White and Black pair guess they had a collab with a couple years back but no way in hell im paying what i see on resell.

First and only air max shoe ? … how is that possible ? lol

First and only air max shoe ? … how is that possible ? lol
Was a teen back then with most shoe purchases being out of my own pocket working under table jobs here or there so coin was hard to come by.
Annual Jordan was a must with room for maybe one other shoe. Maxes were expensive so they were out of reach for the most part until something really made me want to grab these.
Think around that time Fox racing jerseys and all that bright and shiny **** of the early 2000s was underway so maybe thats what pushed me? Didnt own a single pair of Posites until the 07 Royal release aside from ones i cant remember the name of but were lowcut white with zipper. Believe they had an air unit to the rear but thats all i can remember.

I really like the Volt pair but I might just wait for one of the Gore-Tex pairs

I finally broke down and bought myself a plasma TV the Sunders today on GOAT. My size wasn't getting any cheaper, plus I had GOAT credit. Hoping to not pay resell for the Volts on Tuesday.

Noticed Golds dropped from Tuesdays SNKR release for any out of the loop.
When checking last week after finding out they retroed all three were up, now its just Pink and Volts. Hopefully there is more supply that shows up at some point.

Golds have been out for weeks
I understand this
yet they were up for another drop Tuesday alongside the Pink/Volts last week when checked after finding out they retroed.
It was just a post to give heads up for any who may have seen the listing that its no longer up for now.

Quite a few sizes still available:

Last edited:
Wish the yellow pair would of sat in big sizes like these pink and volts. Got my pink pair from a Feature raffle. Will cop volts if they go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom