Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

D3D4F521-54CC-4186-82D1-5401C2BD8995.jpeg
52384AFE-3F21-4FDF-8439-F1EA2EEDF631.jpeg
A355853A-0D63-4AA6-8A83-AA4081A5BE07.jpeg

Highly surprised how the toes ended up on these, these are actually pretty darn close to the original and that was no easy task cause these were unique.

Finally just caved on the Volts at 220$. It's whatever lol. Decided to pass on the CG 3s to finally get around to these. These are just about the last thing I was really really wanting for the moment. There's plenty down the line to come but I am caught up for now.

Hope they can be had with discount. Need but trying to save some coins if I can
Probably no way they hit discount. Perhaps a bit easier to get then the Volt pair though.

I'm gonna catch hands for this but I don't like the White/Navy pair anymore. I like the way almost every single 1990s Nike Basketball shoe has aged but this shoe in that CW didn't age in a good way to me at all lol.

Probably no way they hit discount. Perhaps a bit easier to get then the Volt pair though.

I'm gonna catch hands for this but I don't like the White/Navy pair anymore. I like the way almost every single 1990s Nike Basketball shoe has aged but this shoe in that CW didn't age in a good way to me at all lol.

The Black Volt colorway and blocking makes them look like a different, better shoe. Always has to me. That and as a Bulls fan I always hated reggie so I definitely never liked them at all.

The Black Volt colorway and blocking makes them look like a different, better shoe. Always has to me. That and as a Bulls fan I always hated reggie so I definitely never liked them at all.

I never associated the Black/Volt colorway with Reggie. I've lived in the Chicago burbs all my life so I hated Reggie too. The Black/Volt is my favorite non Jordan or D Rose shoe of all time.

Last edited:
I never associated the Black/Volt colorway with Reggie. I've lived in the Chicago burbs all my life so I hated Reggie too. The Black/Volt is my favorite non Jordan or D Rose shoe of all time.

I was responding to someone saying they hate the white navy and agreeing with them. Colorways and blocking make a huge difference. Black Volt ones looked like a completely different shoe, and I coveted them as a young teen. But I disliked reggie miller in the white navy pair.

Back
Top Bottom