Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Was anyone able to cop the Black and Red off Hibbet today? I didn't even have the chance to add to cart. DTLR was suppose to release today but didn't get product in to launch on the site. Large sizes are priced way too high on aftermarket sites.

I ordered a pair of the silver and black uptempo on goat, so I’ll see how they are when they arrive

They def look way better there. IDK when those even dropped/dropping. I want these more than Navy's. I'm a fan because I was a Reggie fan but those are pretty boring lol.

I ordered a pair of the silver and black uptempo on goat, so I’ll see how they are when they arrive
They def look way better there. IDK when those even dropped/dropping. I want these more than Navy's. I'm a fan because I was a Reggie fan but those are pretty boring lol.
I feel like I would have noticed if the Black/Silver dropped lol. They had to have been a weird limited release or something if they are out.

I almost forgot about this shoe with how hectic releases have been this year. Yeah where them black/silvers at lol

Pulled that trigger early this morn on FC...This release starting to get way to tricky to me with the Euro release and still no word of a state side release so I said f it. Will post pics when they arrive 🙂

Attachments

• 20210408_200323.jpg
    20210408_200323.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 111
My pair is getting shipped to me from goat as we speak. Once I get them, I’ll post pics
Same here. Ordered from FC, will post pics when they arrive. To my knowledge it's looking like the Metallic colorway only had an overseas/euro release sometime in March, Still no word of a US release date.

Back
Top Bottom