Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Damn i cant wait for these. Idk bout droppin 160 on em tho, especially wit all the jordan heat comin out near the same time... Hopefully ill have a job and agood connect by then.

I'm late as hell...haven't been in Nike Retro in a minute but i've been WAITING for these to be re-released for HELLA years now so i'mdefinitely happy they are FINALLY coming out but i wish the timing was better as far as money goes.

Still have my white/blue joints from high school in the garage. Probably got spiders all up in them now
laugh.gif

^^^ Ton of heat in that movie...lol Let's not forget about Denzel lacing up those OG XIII's in the shoe store!!! "One fiddy?"
pimp.gif

I don't recall these as i was growing up in elementary/middle school... therefore they don't bring back memories like the griffeys did
smile.gif
They lookgood, but 160 is a little pricey for me... pass till i see em in person

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

^^^ Ton of heat in that movie...lol Let's not forget about Denzel lacing up those OG XIII's in the shoe store!!! "One fiddy?"
pimp.gif

Agree ... that film had sneaker heat all in it ... I guess it goes hand in hand ...

Its funny how people complain about the price. Isnt 160 the original price back in 98?? Anyways Im copping both colors. Maybe 2 of the gatorade ones. I havethe og white blue but the tips are yellowed. STILL ROCK EM with no signs of tears.

wHat can i say......3 pairs are coming home with me.....if i wanna be nice i will only walk out with only 2 pairs......LeTs See.......

Originally Posted by El Bro

Founds some pics of the white/navy ones on ebay. I guess he is selling a sample size 9. These are not my pics, but did not want to post the live auction.

Leather does not look right for a 160 dollar shoe. Other than that, I like them.

I remember my friend had a pair of these...I never liked them too much though...I remember they sat on the shelves a while...brings back alot of good memoriesthough

Originally Posted by GeRAWRd

I don't recall these as i was growing up in elementary/middle school... therefore they don't bring back memories like the griffeys did
smile.gif
They look good, but 160 is a little pricey for me... pass till i see em in person
how can you not remember these..if i can recall (dont get me wrong) reggie miller wore these in the 96-98 era. i was only like 7 when these drop.

if they make an all black, i'll prolly buy it. an all black colorway seems to be pretty standard for any of these big expensive mid to late 90s basketballretros.

Back
Top Bottom