Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

these will not sell well. i don't even think these will sell out here in the dmv. these have sales rack written all over them. if the black/red pippen 1 retros are still sitting on shelves, what do u think is gonna happen with these?

if nike is smart, these will be limited. i never liked this shoe, regardless of colorway cause it's just too damn bulky. these won't even be copped on the 50.

PASS!
I hope you're right. Easier cop for me, especially in VA.

yea im in VA and i pray that these dont sell out

SMH. Stop asking about release dates, theres no damn specific date, pay attention its just a month when they drop and they can drop anytime during that monthor a couple weeks before. People dont learn, look at the pennys, pippens, most nike retros. Perfect examples. This isnt JB

I'm pretty thirsty for these. lol I've found myself checking this thread every day in hopes of a lead for an early cop...
nerd.gif

i wnt these bad~~~
remember middle school year, my fd owns a pair... so dam sweet color!!

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

I'm pretty thirsty for these. lol I've found myself checking this thread every day in hopes of a lead for an early cop...
nerd.gif

me too..im thirsty for these too than a mutha

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

release date? i badly need a pair of each cw.. neon's

fixed for me.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

SMH. Stop asking about release dates, theres no damn specific date, pay attention its just a month when they drop and they can drop anytime during that month or a couple weeks before. People dont learn, look at the pennys, pippens, most nike retros. Perfect examples. This isnt JB

m7gmz8.gif

sorry to bother.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I never rocked these b/4 but they look rather heavy.

I've been seeing all types of fitteds to go with these recently... I'm just not 100% sold on the shoe yet. Gotta see them in person... hope I can still find a good hat to go with them by that time.

wings jump off.
goes wit my cactus foams to a T also.

smh i was pissed when i went to peg and they were sold out of that redwings.....i had to settle for this jazz joint

This dude was trying to sell these a couple of months ago on n-sb.org forum...MAN, they look good!!! I would've copped immediately if they were a 9.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

This dude was trying to sell these a couple of months ago on n-sb.org forum...MAN, they look good!!! I would've copped immediately if they were a 9.
pimp.gif

How much????
The $$ of the OG's is going to PLUMET big time due to the retro.
I would rather have the OG due to the larger air unit but for the price( OG's=300+....@@!%%) i would have to go with the retro cause u know that theywill eventually hit 120...... then POW!! 50% @ FL and thats when i will cop cause these will most def hit the sales rack!

LOL @ ^^^!!! He had 'em up for $300 shipped, then dropped it in $10 intervals until it hit $250 or so... Not sure if he ever sold 'em though. Yeah, theretro is the way to go b/c you can easily cop x 2 at the current market price of the OG.
smokin.gif

How did these run size wise? This is a shoe I find looks better on girls then men but still worth buying imo

Back
Top Bottom