Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Gimme 2 Pers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

both colors r copped for me i rememember my older cuz had em n i used to stare at em all the time lol i was a lil jit then but im grown now n got money so thisis my time to cop

i like the way these look, never had a pair so i'm lookin forward to copping these...but only if i can get for <140

they looked just the same shape as those Pippen I released last year, and the Foamposite Max(duncan) just rumored will be retro later this year
but i think these r loooked way better than all of those~ and i still remember when i c ppl wearing this beauty back then, i cant have it... but now there is achance coming~ cant miss!!!!

Yes...these will be copped. Nike is indeed doing a good job on retroes this year.

U ALREADY!!!

How's the weight on them, are they heavier than the AM 95 or close to?

Thanks in advance.~

I never rocked these b/4 but they look rather heavy.

I've been seeing all types of fitteds to go with these recently... I'm just not 100% sold on the shoe yet. Gotta see them in person... hope I can stillfind a good hat to go with them by that time.

they are actually light, then again they should be seeing that Nike sometimes does not do justice with certain retro's

^hopefully someone will post soon for the actual release date. dont think there's one though because nike is always releasing kicks early

these will not sell well. i don't even think these will sell out here in the dmv. these have sales rack written all over them. if the black/red pippen 1retros are still sitting on shelves, what do u think is gonna happen with these?

if nike is smart, these will be limited. i never liked this shoe, regardless of colorway cause it's just too damn bulky. these won't even be copped onthe 50.

PASS!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

these will not sell well. i don't even think these will sell out here in the dmv. these have sales rack written all over them. if the black/red pippen 1 retros are still sitting on shelves, what do u think is gonna happen with these?

if nike is smart, these will be limited. i never liked this shoe, regardless of colorway cause it's just too damn bulky. these won't even be copped on the 50.

PASS!
I hope you're right. Easier cop for me, especially in VA.

these will not sell well. i don't even think these will sell out here in the dmv. these have sales rack written all over them. if the black/red pippen 1 retros are still sitting on shelves, what do u think is gonna happen with these?
Good points and comparison to the Pippen I retro. These are going to tank, which is good for me! I dont mind waiting to get a pair for $75. Ifonly the black/silvers would get retroed, by far the best of the bunch.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I never rocked these b/4 but they look rather heavy.

I've been seeing all types of fitteds to go with these recently... I'm just not 100% sold on the shoe yet. Gotta see them in person... hope I can still find a good hat to go with them by that time.

wings jump off.
goes wit my cactus foams to a T also.

Back
Top Bottom