Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Im coppin wen datt price drop, I ain't in no rush 2 get'em i can wait 2-3 years if it takes dat long

$160...
indifferent.gif

ill wait till the price drop as well

i think these will last in stores just like the pippen 1s

All you people saying you'll wait for the price drop... Do so at your own risk.

These ARE NOT being produced in Pippen or Penny 2 #'s... Believe Me!!

The stores that are getting them are only getting 1 or 2 FSR's each.

Nike learned its lesson with last year's retros and has started producing smaller #'s so that their product doesn't sit on shelves long enough toget discounted (look at purple foams and the Griffey's if you don't believe me). Cop now or regret it next month... mark my words.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by VasFinest

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

need these immediately, any spots in northern virginia get them in yet?

I think they're at all the footlockers around the area...just saw em at tysons yesterday

saw them at footlocker at dulles, ask for them though, they aren't out yet, but i know they have them
smile.gif

I called dulles and tysons yesterday before i copped at my spot they had no idea what i was talking about, my boy went in there also, they are clueless. Dullesdoesnt even get shoes like that for real. so i would be suprised if they got those. So either ya''ll wrong or the workers are dumb, imma call myhomegirl who works at FL tysons to confirm.

they're not at a footlocker near me,

could someone give me a sku so i can have them sent here?

i would greatly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Nike learned its lesson with last year's retros and has started producing smaller #'s so that their product doesn't sit on shelves long enough to get discounted (look at purple foams and the Griffey's if you don't believe me). Cop now or regret it next month... mark my words.

you are right they r tired of losin money the more they make the less money they get cause people gonna wait for the sale im from ny the footlocker my blockonly gettin one shippment and thats it
They tired of the left ova kicks

Right now only FTL's got em. If they are supposedly as "limited" as the griffeys they will be at many other spots especially in NYC. Plus Iwouldn't doubt if Footlocker get a restock on em in a few weeks IF they sell quick.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Nike learned its lesson with last year's retros and has started producing smaller #'s so that their product doesn't sit on shelves long enough to get discounted (look at purple foams and the Griffey's if you don't believe me). Cop now or regret it next month... mark my words.
Nah, Nike doesn't care...these will sit on the shelf like the flightposites, pennys, pippens and the rest of the basketball retro. Purplefoams were limited and Griffeys were just a "follow" what everyone else is doing shoe. These Uptempos will sit, WATCH

It can't just be me, because these are making moves all over NYC...sleep if you want fellas, I'm not too sure about a restock. Footactions are supposedto get them soon though so I don't know

These probably haven't been made in the same quantity as the Pippens and Penny 2s... but they're nowhere near as hyped as the Griffey's andEggplant Foams.

I want to buy these but idk if I should hurry and cop now or risk the chance of them sellin' out while waitin' for a pricedrop..

any1 who copped, whats the total price of these babies +tax ??

i can easily get these on the 30, but i just can't make myself like these. not even for $116 or w/e the discounted price would be. these only make sense ifur hooping in them, imo.

also, for my DMVers, not only will FTL and FA have these, but DTLR will and i'm sure shoe city will also.

I scooped mine from the Plaza last night...

Suprised to see that it was 3 of us in line for the same shoe... Dude said that he came there cuz Mondawmin was either running low or didn't have hissize...

I barely even see 3 people in that store when I walk by...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom