Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Scooped mine today, can't wait until there's some clear days in NYC to break em out.

Retros obv..
367778608.jpg

and some shots next to my ogs

367778575.jpg

367778511.jpg

367778596.jpg

Hey Buttons. How's the sizing? I normally wear a 10.5 in all my shoes, but my guy is telling me to go with a 10.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Hey Buttons. How's the sizing? I normally wear a 10.5 in all my shoes, but my guy is telling me to go with a 10.
that's what i did and i don't regret.

Good question....I grabbed a 9 and I'm usually a 9...hope that wasn't a bad move. I'll try them on right now and let u know.

OK tried them on....I'd say there's a little room in the toe area...but I have a wide foot...so the 9 does me just fine. I think if i had an 8.5 thetoes would be good but might be a lil cramped on the sides. Dunno if that helps any....but I usually am a 9...and this 9 feel just fine...so I guess I'dsay true to size.

I want to cop these things .... but only on a player price tho.

Ill wait it out a few weeks and see what I can find.

I'll regret passing on these just like I did the Pippens, but there are just too many dope releases coming up.

Red and Buttons good lookin'. I have narrow feet. That indeed helped. Buttons I take it you have wide feet?

Red and Buttons good lookin'. I have narrow feet. That indeed helped. Buttons I take it you have wide feet?

Yeah def....so if yours are narrow you can prolly do the half size down no prob.

has anybody wore these with jeans. i tried them on but i had jeans on and not shorts. they just seemed to bulky for me. i will probably regret passing these up

Good Looks For Sharing That Info Shadi
pimp.gif
..... Was Looking To Secure These At Disco So $118 And Some Change Is A VERY Good Look
wink.gif

wow thanks for the heads up! bought a pair a shiekh for 160 +tax...should i return them now or wait on eastbay? they said they should be available to ship july10th...

Originally Posted by got shoes

has anybody wore these with jeans. i tried them on but i had jeans on and not shorts. they just seemed to bulky for me. i will probably regret passing these up
I wore them with jeans and shorts. The look better with shorts but if you have the right kind of jeans then they'll look good.

lets play a game..

Will these release on Nike.com?

question 2..

how many people will get mad at me for wondering?

nerd.gif

sorry for the confusion, but do i have to call eastbay?

i dont see them on the website...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

sorry for the confusion, but do i have to call eastbay?

i dont see them on the website...

Yes..took this from the previous page..

You have to call in and give them product code 66724-071

promotion code IPEB96FY

also someone else said give them the number as one long number..don't specify the dash.

im an idiot...lol

i paged back after that post just called... 2 pairs for 250 not bad.

just copped a size 10. i wanted to buy these last weekend but didn't want to pay retail.

good lookin out for whoever posted the info.

Back
Top Bottom