Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Word. A STAT PE would be a good look. I can see him wearing these.

And don't get me wrong. Nike's tech is great. Kobe IV is one of my favorites. The zoom air, flywire, and the lunar lite foam (to a lesser extent),plays an important role.

ok guys, y'all are getting a little carried away with the PE colors...lets not milk another classic for nonsense

Originally Posted by Genius44

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

pimp.gif
...2 pair minimum...
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Yes. Yes. Yes.

^
Me too, good looks bro. 116$, ships out in 2 weeks I thiink he said?

and I was about to buy of Ebaay for 170$ shipped. . . .
sick.gif
smh.gif

Damn, finally saw these today in person. I'm heated, I JUST copped a pair of Tier O footscapes, but I wanted these more, just wasn't thinking. Now Igotta wait a minute to grab a pair. Hope they're still around.

But dont use the "dash" when you give them the code. It took the rep 10 minutes to figure out the dash is not needed, and I of course didnt knowthat.

if ur on the fence of copping these i'll say COP. most definite. these have to be my favorite pickup this year for basketball shoes besides the eggplants.the neon and the whole shoe looks 100x better in person. it fits true size.

I see a dude today that wore these with a green shirt. A regular green shirt. He pulled it off nice.

where are these on eastbay because i do not see them there. anyone wanna help me out with a link. im in need of copping another pair.

Just called eastbay and purchased my pair. I dont mind the 2 week wait. Im in no hurry to wear these. Next, I have to get the barkleys. Everything came out toabout $118.75 shipped
pimp.gif

Copped my size 11 on back-order from eastbay as well!

$118 shipped!

Good looks NT
pimp.gif

haha everyone coming through with the 30%, I love it!

YoungKD3, look a couple posts above yours, all the info you need is on this page.

I don't know if this info was posted yet (if so I get a LATE PASS), but...

I just got back from my mom & pop and the owner was showing me his spring 2010 catalog and there is a black & red pair dropping (along with thesivler/black joints that we already know about). It looks just like the black/green ones except replace the green with red.

I prefer these tho.

^^^Yeah, that catalog was posted a few weeks back and showed all the upcoming kicks. The black/red pair isnt that appealing IMO. The volt colorways is classic.

Back
Top Bottom