Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

i think that 30 percent is not working anymre... so they have a 20 percent off if u spend $99.00 or mre

lol thats y i aint copp.... i know i wouldnt wear that many times..... so m still waitin... no rush....

im pretty disappointed. i had been waiting for these shoes to be retro'd for a while now, but when i saw the pricetag on em i kinda went
frown.gif

Imma grab these on a 30%,hopefully on a 50%. Or on sale. Just not for retail. Not saying they arent worth it though...

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

im pretty disappointed. i had been waiting for these shoes to be retro'd for a while now, but when i saw the pricetag on em i kinda went
frown.gif
How much did they originally cost?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

frown.gif
How much did they originally cost?
When the came out in 97 i think the were 149.99

TO MY NIKETALKERS..

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
fle072309anew.jpg
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

^ I doubt they're on sales racks this soon after release.

Give 'em time, though.

*Continues to wait for a steal*

nerd.gif

I'm think imma just pickup the Barkleys instead can someone post a pic with Jeans Cause i've seen nobody with these

People got em and they're just scared to break em out in the rainy weather. At least that's the case with me.

Anybody know if/when the white ones are dropping? I thought it was around the same time. I hope they weren't scrapped.

Back
Top Bottom