Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

24lkh0p.jpg

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

you can cop on footlocker.com wit the 30% off. theyre not excluded from any discounts right now
thnx for the heads up bro.... i am bout to pull the triger... m still a lil hesitant though.... but 118.98 shipped sound a lil too sweet to myears..... trying to hold to the next 50% but who knows if ill still find an 11...............
ugh decision decision
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

finally pulled the trigger of eastbay though 30% off no tax.... footlocker added $9.00 for tax.... so ,,,

on to the Penny's now..... do i hear broke? mmmm rent is coming up to....

oh Lord!!!!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

these are EVERYWHERE
50 here i come
devil.gif
PREACH! ................. Returning Discounted Sneakers To Turn Around And Buy The Same Shoe At A Biffer Discount FTW!
pimp.gif
sole i dont know y u purchased for retail or a disc when uuuuuuu know the 50% seems to come every month
laugh.gif

^I Had To Jump At The 30% My Dude...... I'll Be Honest, That LS Tag On The Box Had Me A Little Nervous From The Jump
laugh.gif
.......... That And Having AFitted Sitting On Deck, Burning A Hole In The NE Box To Be Worn Didn't Help My Decision Making Any............ As Long As I Can Still Return Them Free OfCharge And End Up With My Pair For $80 I'm Happy Tho
pimp.gif

^^^ lol i feel u dude... i copped the nubuck 12s for 150 off shoetrends as a preorder so i def know how u feel... too bad i couldnt do a refund on them huh?

Scored my second and final pair of the Volts for $116.90 (NYC), courtesy of the F&F. All I want are the silver/blk, and wht/navy, and it's a wrap forthese.

i had chance to grab these for 116 but i passed cause i wanted the Barkleys for the $80 also i been copping a little bit too much lately

they fit like a boat...
i wear sz10 sometimes, but mostly 9.5, when i put this on, i feel like they r loose sz10... crazy

they really needa retro the original uptempos .. the ones with a full bodied air bubble like this one..

Back
Top Bottom