Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

The white/navys look good. Really good. I've been slacking hard, because I didn't get the black/volts yet either. It's not like these are flyingoff the shelves, though.

soo anyone know when these are set to release in cali yet?
nerd.gif

People that have seen these in stores, where do you stay at? IM IN LOS ANGELES.. ANy help is greatly appreciated.

Nice profile on the wht/navy Maze.
pimp.gif

I'ma shoot for these this weekend via EA. Got the Yankee lid ready for these.

dome guy at Champs in Delaware told me they only released to the top 50 Champs stores nation wide.. not sure if thats entirely true

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

dome guy at Champs in Delaware told me they only released to the top 50 Champs stores nation wide.. not sure if thats entirely true
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it might be true for CHAMPS...... but it shouldnt be an issue to find these in a FTL/FA....

how much should i put mine on ebay for theyve been worn about 5 times vnds! size.11!i just need some quick cash!

^There's a forum for price checks. I wouldn't expect much either, they're sitting on shelves and soon to be on sale.

Navy Uptempos
pimp.gif
, If I dont have a chance to cop the Atlantics By Saturday, these will be in my possession, word to EA (I hope....)

never liked this shoe, especially in the white/navy colorway. correction, neve liked this shoe for any casual appeal purposes. hooping i a whole nother storytho.

I saw the White/navy joints in a champs near me..they are sick!! Hopefully they aren't excluded from Employee Appreciation..

Can someone post pics of Reggie Miller and Tim Duncan wearing these back in the day, thanks....

Back
Top Bottom