Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

i don't care what anyone says, but ever since i saw jesus wearing these in he got game i've always wanted a pair of the white and navy. i literallygasped when i saw these at champs. the 30% off was nice too

Fix my face?
laugh.gif
you kno its funny some of the fly %%#+ these **+%!# say up here Honestly.....as if it were live in living color, it would go down like that
laugh.gif
....aww man c'mon wit the c'mons...fix my face? Negro please....had I knew this bird %+% **$!% was flying off the handle earlier I woulda respondedsooner...
smh.gif

Oh and as I posted before

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wink.gif

SAW THE NAVYS YESTERDAY AND I WAS NOOOOT IMPRESSED. ITS NOT THAT THEY LOOK BAD, THEY JUST ARE NOT WORTHY OF RETAILAT ALL FOR ME. IF THE NEONS SAT IN STORES...THESE WILL BE AROUND UNTIL WE ALL HAVE CHILDREN LOL. IF I WAS GETTIN ARAB MONEY AND WAS ON MY SNEAKER GRIND LIKE IUSED TO B THEY WOULD BE AN EZ COP...BUT ILL ONLY BUY THESE FOR 60 DOLLARS....OR LESS
laugh.gif

I waited awhile but I finally got my retro volt pair, and have to say there more comfy than the og's, which is a first for me. Really good quality too;hard to spot the differences between em and the originals. Dont care much for the navy ones, but I cant wait for the silver ones to release.
happy.gif

saw the navys today in person, couldve copped on a 50, but passed, i made the mistake of coppin neons for $112..... that LE on the box scared me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, illwait till the navy goes on sale.....

Originally Posted by air max 87

saw the navys today in person, couldve copped on a 50, but passed, i made the mistake of coppin neons for $112..... that LE on the box scared me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, ill wait till the navy goes on sale.....
lol y?

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Fix my face?
laugh.gif
you kno its funny some of the fly %%#+ these **+%!# say up here Honestly.....as if it were live in living color, it would go down like that
laugh.gif
....aww man c'mon wit the c'mons...fix my face? Negro please....had I knew this bird %+% **$!% was flying off the handle earlier I woulda responded sooner...
smh.gif

Oh and as I posted before

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wink.gif

you had to say all that just to ge that one line right #!% is wrong with you all you needed was one sentences your really slower than you look mother*&%$#@
indifferent.gif

I guess you were able to solicit one more direct response from me to you....
laugh.gif

Ok so how am I slower than I look tho we have never cross paths? Guess you can see me thru my sk....

But I apologize cuz jus like u said all I needed was ONE SENTENCES
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You jus did yourself in....
No need to respond to this anymore enjoy ya weekend
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
.....for the road

Originally Posted by Finn

Can someone post pics of Reggie Miller and Tim Duncan wearing these back in the day, thanks....
01F.jpg

Only pic I found but the navy blue on the OG's looks way better than the retros. The blue on the retros is not really navy imo.

i liked those... but i was low on money whne released and ended up not getting a pair :/ oh well.

Sylvester you a funny dude....... but i finally got a chance to see these in person and was satisfied.... now im just waiting for prices to go down.

My dude I'm liv ing man got these and those sc's...shorty job aint have the sc's in ya sz but she said she gonna peep another spot...I will pm uthe verdict tonite

Back
Top Bottom