Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Got mine yesterday from the middle(wo)man....such a fresh shoe
pimp.gif
got the RL polo on deck with these for next summer...gonna try to get another pair of theseand volts

^^Yup Yup, I knew I wasn't crazy cause I had seen the pics. I just copped 2 pairs and now I'm patiently waiting for the white Pippens next yr.

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

any heads up to get the navy ones for under retail anyyone??
eyes.gif

Wait it out until they are on sale or wait til the next 30. Like the Volt, they are going to sit for a minute.

Seinfeld wore these during the episode where he undergoes strength training by old man Mandelbaum.

5 minutes in; 6 minutes in as well.

Not too sure if the price on the volts will drop anymore before they sell out. Ebay prices seem to be holding steady and supply is dropping rapidly in regularsizes.

Btw, nice pics of the white/navy's "airmaxes"

there has been a FSR on pickyourshoes.com of both C/w below retail. the black volts will def hit the outlets.. i was mega pumped about this release till i sawthem at the mall. what a let down.

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

there has been a FSR on pickyourshoes.com of both C/w below retail. the black volts will def hit the outlets.. i was mega pumped about this release till i saw them at the mall. what a let down.
why are you let down???

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

there has been a FSR on pickyourshoes.com of both C/w below retail. the black volts will def hit the outlets.. i was mega pumped about this release till i saw them at the mall. what a let down.
why are you let down???
because of how small they made the air bubble, and how they made that eye on the back so huge. these shoes were all about the bulgyness of the airsole ...kinda like a huge girl riding a bike with a small seat.the shoe almost overlaps the airsole. without the origanal airsole they just look like somebball shoes with cute little silver dots on the toe box

got my volt for about 90-95...
it is after discount price... i think i m satisfied with the price~

Back
Top Bottom