Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

pimp.gif
so excited. nike needs to bring back the volt foams while theyre at it!

I haven't been this happy about a sneaker release in a long time. I can't wait for these to come out.

i couldnt find the release date in this thread...anybody? or is it just fall of 09 so anywhere from october to december....dayum thats too long lol i guess illhave to keep the one cents as fresh in my mind as i can for 7 months hopefully..lol

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

i couldnt find the release date in this thread...anybody? or is it just fall of 09 so anywhere from october to december....dayum thats too long lol i guess ill have to keep the one cents as fresh in my mind as i can for 7 months hopefully..lol
fall kicks usually drop at the end of summer. I think these are supposed to be out in july or august

Definite must cop.

I remember in 6th grade my boy (R.I.P
tired.gif
) copped these, and when i went to go get em they were sold out so I got the white/navy.. We used to switch up everyonce in a while
grin.gif

Maybe I'm just seeing things but, on the OG's didn't the bubble extend a lil' more than this? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks gang!!!

Definite cop but def not for retail...(50? lol)
as for the air bubble, c'mon guys there's really no need to complain anymore after seeing the penny's and pippens...
i'm starting to think nike is decreasing the size of the air unit for longevity. i feel as though a smaller air unit would last longer than a big one asfar as durability goes...maybe its just me though

Back
Top Bottom