NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

hey Eastbay ray...any word on when the griffeys will be shipped out yet? a customer service rep i spoke with on friday said they would most likely be shipped by monday and i still have no email saying they were shipped...any more info u have is appreciated
We just got in a shipment for the Griffeys last night.  It appears we received a partial shipment, so most of the orders, not all, for this shoe should ship out on Tuesday, since this Monday is a holiday.  I will try to find out if we will be getting another shipment in to fulfill the stock we did not receive with this last shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks again Ray

may have to pull the trigger on the bo's soon on eastbay since ndc doesnt have them in a 10.5 anymore which means i cant get them on discount

2010 holiday colorways... courtesy of SneakerNews.
The Blue/neon yellow ones are ok, but not something I'd get.  Oh well.

http://sneakernews.com/2010/09/06/nike-trainer-1-2-mid-holiday-2010-colorways/

img57088932-570x427.jpg

img57088933-570x427.jpg

img57088934-570x427.jpg

img57088935-570x427.jpg

img57088936-570x427.jpg

img57088937-570x427.jpg

These carry the "WINTER TR" Tag right above the small part of the swoosh.

Sockliner in both look to be FLEECE
The entire upper doesnt look like the typical synthetic "cheap" leather but possibly a WP type material.

A truly modified version of the normal tr 1.2 geared for cold weather.

http://sneakernews.com/2010/05/17/nike-athletic-training-footwear-preview-the-zoo-extensive-look/2/
-another colorway there. The softness of the materials doesnt look so apparent there as the shineyness of the grey lends itself to the cheap end.. Who knows what we'll actually get.

hey Eastbay ray...any word on when the griffeys will be shipped out yet? a customer service rep i spoke with on friday said they would most likely be shipped by monday and i still have no email saying they were shipped...any more info u have is appreciated
We just got in a shipment for the Griffeys last night.  It appears we received a partial shipment, so most of the orders, not all, for this shoe should ship out on Tuesday, since this Monday is a holiday.  I will try to find out if we will be getting another shipment in to fulfill the stock we did not receive with this last shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks again Ray
Unfortunately, we are not receiving anymore shipments in for the Griffeys.
frown.gif
  The last shipment we received had less stock than we were expecting, so any order that did not ship yet, will probably be canceled soon, if not already.  If you want me to check on your order, just send me a private message with your customer and order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Any news on upcoming PE's? I hope they make sown sick NBA PE's and of course for Manny's fight this Nov
pimp.gif
. It has been a long wait.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Any news on upcoming PE's? I hope they make sown sick NBA PE's and of course for Manny's fight this Nov
pimp.gif
I do not know about a Manny colorway, but there will be some NBA PE's coming out in the next 1-2 months. 
pimp.gif
  Once we get closer to their release date, I will be able to give some more information.

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif
I do not know about a Manny colorway, but there will be some NBA PE's coming out in the next 1-2 months. 
pimp.gif
  Once we get closer to their release date, I will be able to give some more information.

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks for the info ray. always of help. props to you man.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

do you know about any NFL PEs coming out also? particularly a Adrian Peterson colorway?

NBA PEs on a trainer makes no sense to me. we already get plenty of NBA PEs of basketball shoes, i want more NFL/MLB PEs. please give me a DeSean Jackson. and personally, i'm not checking for any NBA PE that isn't worn on the court.

Eastbay has 1 pair of Griffeys in a 12. I am passing. It let me go as far as checkout with them so they do have 1 pair.

Ordered these a while ago from NDC while they were on sale. They only had a size 11 left so I just ordered them and got them exchanged for my size. Can't go wrong with Livestrong cw's, nice and simple.

4974356357_a1f2ab684c_z.jpg

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
do you know about any NFL PEs coming out also? particularly a Adrian Peterson colorway?
Unfortunately, I do not see any NFL PEs yet.  
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Got these in today.  I like the clean colorway.  I know some people wanted to see pics of the backs of shoes.  Same logo on back is on the insoles also.  Hope this helps for those on the fence. 

7a7360e75bc61f86fd121ff6cc994807bd08818f.jpg

63e1645415fd19ca4511e7729d6b4c1dd694f631.jpg

15b36bba53091ac8fa4f10bdcc3f4a5e4c6db9ba.jpg

Back
Top Bottom