NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Maybe representing the goal post? I know that thing looks yellow on t.v., but in person looks a little like a neon green.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

Anyone familiar with eastbays backorder system???
I sure am, what is your question on it?

EastbayRep - Ray

Just curious as too just how long it takes for the shoes to actually get shipped out...it says in the email I got that it could take up to 2 weeks...maybe u have some more info on when the griffeys trainers will be shipped?

EastbayRep - Ray

Just curious as too just how long it takes for the shoes to actually get shipped out...it says in the email I got that it could take up to 2 weeks...maybe u have some more info on when the griffeys trainers will be shipped?

I found the Madden's. My local Champs got them in, they say they got quite a few and no one has really bought them. I guess people in the New Orleans metro area aren't really crazy about sneakers that don't have a Jumpman on em.
I've gotten a few PMs asking for help finding them, I can't offer any assistance in the pick up, but you're welcome to try calling the store I got them from up.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]CHAMPS SPORTS
OAKWOOD CENTER
197 WESTBANK EXP
GRETNA , LA 70053

If this breaks any rules I'll edit out the information of the store.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

It's definitely neon. I just left mine in the box because they don't really do much for the shoes IMO.

EastbayRep - Ray
It normally only takes one business day for a back-ordered item to ship, once we receive the shipment.  The problem is, we do not always receive the shipment on the date listed, as the date is an estimate on when we may receive the shipment.  We sometimes receive the shipment for the back-ordered item during a two week period after the expected shipment date.

The Griffeys will be shipped out once we receive the shipment.  I will post an update here once we receive the shipment.

Hope this helps.

EastbayRep - Ray

Got my Tebows finally from GOODS Seattle..definitely a great colorway
pimp.gif

dmxgod: do they still hve em? Or is it only now that you received your order? Also when did you order? Thanks

^^I ordered last Friday..the 6th or so..and just received them today..took forever..

EastbayRep - Ray
It normally only takes one business day for a back-ordered item to ship, once we receive the shipment.  The problem is, we do not always receive the shipment on the date listed, as the date is an estimate on when we may receive the shipment.  We sometimes receive the shipment for the back-ordered item during a two week period after the expected shipment date.

The Griffeys will be shipped out once we receive the shipment.  I will post an update here once we receive the shipment.

Hope this helps.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks man I appreciate it

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^I ordered last Friday..the 6th or so..and just received them today..took forever..

oh ok. thanks for the reply man. was hopiing that they still have it but probably not anymore.

sorry for the double post...also eastbay rep could you tell me when my card will be charged?
If you paid for the order with PayPal, you were charged when you placed the order.  If you paid for the order with a credit/debit card, you will be charged once the shoes have been packaged up and are ready for shipping.

EastbayRep - Ray

sorry for the double post...also eastbay rep could you tell me when my card will be charged?
If you paid for the order with PayPal, you were charged when you placed the order.  If you paid for the order with a credit/debit card, you will be charged once the shoes have been packaged up and are ready for shipping.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks again Ray

griffeys back up ,just ordered sz 11.5 expected to ship on 8/20

now im officially retired from the sneaker game

Originally Posted by raw120

eastbay ray - are the tebows still expected to ship out tomorrow?
We just received our shipment last night for most of the Tebows.  For some reason, we did not receive the size 8.5s in with that shipment.  The shipment date for the size 8.5s was pushed back to the end of the month. 

Most of the orders for the Tebows should start processing and ship out later tonight.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay came through with the Tebows !  I must say, this is one of the best done shoes of the year.  The details are impressive and the colors are amazing- much better in person.  I love the Griffeys, probably should have doubled up.  The Maddens are OK, and I think the neon laces may slightly save them from being a complete disaster, but the Tebows are absolutely in a different class.  They even feel better on, although I am having difficulty bringing myself to actually rock these as they are so immaculate.  Again, probably should have doubled, but from the sounds of things, it looks as if many folks missed out on even one, so I won't complain.  In my humble opinion, these trainers feel very much like the original Trainer 1s back in the Johnny Mac and Agassi days, and I won't hesitate to pounce on any other sweet colorways that might drop between now and the end of the year.  I suggest everyone else on the fence do the same.
2db26334c4cf1dd6f3eb63a3b53e9f80537f5db2.pjpg
fee36a0641c7cac7d44cfb74bb5fa2825fc8acc6.pjpg

hey Eastbay ray...any word on when the griffeys will be shipped out yet? a customer service rep i spoke with on friday said they would most likely be shipped by monday and i still have no email saying they were shipped...any more info u have is appreciated

Got my Maddens from Eastbay. As usual, eastbay with their top notch packing for a pair of shoes(in a plastic bag) compared to the 2 shirts I bought(in a box).

Back
Top Bottom