NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

tebows are
pimp.gif

ptingina: are the yellow shirts the kobe name shirts?

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

hey Eastbay ray...any word on when the griffeys will be shipped out yet? a customer service rep i spoke with on friday said they would most likely be shipped by monday and i still have no email saying they were shipped...any more info u have is appreciated
We have yet to receive the new shipment for the Griffeys.  Unfortunately, the shipment date was pushed back to 9/06/10. 
frown.gif
  We will keep an eye on these shoes and post an update once the are in stock.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Got my Maddens from Eastbay. As usual, eastbay with their top notch packing for a pair of shoes(in a plastic bag) compared to the 2 shirts I bought(in a box).
I added your comments to our list of complaints on the shoes being shipped in a plastic bag. 

Otherwise, glad to see you received the shoes in good condition. 

EastbayRep - Ray

CJ in his own PEs:
09000d5d819f8ef8_gallery_600.jpg

I cant make out these fitzgeralds.. PEs?
09000d5d819f8d36_gallery_600.jpg

That colorblocking is just too sick.. It reminds me of the AT III indigos:
c76259b49e656c6cce4bc3a3db967cbd7e0142c.pjpg

Can anyone give me some help on the Maddens?  I missed out with Eastbay.  I seen where Champs carried them, did Footlocker? 
And does anyone have the sku #s frome Champs and/or Footlocker for them?  I think I would need the actual sku # to order them,
not the upc or product number.  Anyone know if they were/are excluded from coupons?  Thanks

Those Larry Fitz Trainer PEs look
pimp.gif
  Can't wait for more PEs, those Chris Johnsons will be scooped also.  Anybody else seen any other PEs or samples in the 1.2?

We just got the size 8.5 Tebows in last night, so anyone that placed a back-order for them will have them shipped out on Monday.  Unfortunately, we did not receive extras for any sizes, all the shoes were accounted for.

EastbayRep - Ray

ANY1 THAT CAN POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF ANY SPOTS THAT THE MADDENS MIGHT STILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ORDER ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE???....THANKS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANY1 THAT CAN POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF ANY SPOTS THAT THE MADDENS MIGHT STILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ORDER ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE???....THANKS

NDC has 2 sizes left size 8,14 only left 

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Go to a champs sports and do stock locate on them, Champs stores in New Orleans got them, they ship to  your house.

*** GZA GOOD LOOKING OUT ON THE MADDENS HOMIE ****........I RECEIVED EM 2DAY 
wink.gif
!!!!.......^^^^ AND RELLEY THANKS FOR THE HELPFUL INFO 2.....NOW IF I COULD ONLY FIND THE DAMN TEBOWS FOR A DECENT PRICE 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

hey Eastbay ray...any word on when the griffeys will be shipped out yet? a customer service rep i spoke with on friday said they would most likely be shipped by monday and i still have no email saying they were shipped...any more info u have is appreciated
We just got in a shipment for the Griffeys last night.  It appears we received a partial shipment, so most of the orders, not all, for this shoe should ship out on Tuesday, since this Monday is a holiday.  I will try to find out if we will be getting another shipment in to fulfill the stock we did not receive with this last shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Does anyone know where I can find a size 11 in the Bo's and griffery's?
Eastbay has the Bos.  The Griffeys are gone.  Champs had Griffeys for stock locates last weekend but I checked again Wednesday and they were gone.

Back
Top Bottom