NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Originally Posted by GZA73

Love the Griffeys!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The griffs are sick! So are the pujols..just got both my pairs in today from eastbay..gonna wear the griffs this weekend..these feel like walkin on pillows..
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

When do the Tebows release?

I agree, these are really comfortable, just grabbed a pair of nolanryans and already have the bos and griffs.  Hope we get to see somemore PEs for some different athletes.  Anybody heard any other PEs thatwill be dropping?  I've seen pics of a chris johnson and the tebow andI just saw on eastbay they have a mostly white colorway with (airattack) written underneath?  Just curious if anybody had some info,hoping for a Joe Mauer and a Adrian Peterson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Thought I'd post the pics I took, loving the blue on the BOs. 

86a16d531cfc19c64aeb47985930817ff30a6004.jpg

31236be955d81c2bfa011b00c3984777cf82a850.jpg

956262958d1f9fa01c9cd342f77ea47a28e1b106.jpg

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

I agree, these are really comfortable, just grabbed a pair of nolanryans and already have the bos and griffs.  Hope we get to see somemore PEs for some different athletes.  Anybody heard any other PEs thatwill be dropping?  I've seen pics of a chris johnson and the tebow andI just saw on eastbay they have a mostly white colorway with (airattack) written underneath?  Just curious if anybody had some info,hoping for a Joe Mauer and a Adrian Peterson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Thought I'd post the pics I took, loving the blue on the BOs. 
There will be more PEs coming out later this year for other athletes.  I can not give any information on them yet, but they are coming. 
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The griffs are sick! So are the pujols..just got both my pairs in today from eastbay..gonna wear the griffs this weekend..these feel like walkin on pillows..
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

When do the Tebows release?
As for the Tebow's, we are expecting a shipment for them to come in during the first half of August.  I will post an update once they are in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Man i need to stop fronting and grab a pair of Bo's n griffs..
42nd street champs
Did they have the Bo Jackson avail also? gonna try and scoop those also..

and does anyone know if these will work with the F&F?
yeah they do

GZA nice hat info
nerd.gif

Anybody seen the Griffs or Bo's anywhere in Chicago? Im trying to grab them on this F&F.

damn those pics of the bo's meke me want them. anyone know if these are anywhere in the bay the griffey trainer 1.2

LOL Thanks Fresh! That's a dope fit too! I still need to get those BOs but want the Tebows so bad!

^^^ sounds like going 1/2 sz up is the way to go. They fit like the Trainer 1 from last year

Back
Top Bottom