Nike Air Trainer 1 "Safari" Vol. OG Safari (Via: KixandtheCity.com)

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Both my pairs have arrived. THOROUGHLY impressed. These are my 3rd Safari '87s and, this pair feels so right man. Get both kicks if you guys can! You will not be disappointed!!!

Word! Thanks for pics and info mints

Originally Posted by ekhunter

look where they are made, that means good craftsmanship and materials!!
" A little indo that's win yo"
pimp.gif

For that smart aleck, a few posts above. Both shoes fit true-to-size.

(Excuse the phone photos but, ah well)

^^ well that just solidified that I'm going to be getting both of these. Here's hoping they don't sell out for a little while so I can combine my 15% coupon with some of the olympic releases.

for those of you who've already copped your pairs...are you coppin' online or at retail locations?  if so, which websites and which stores?  and anyone know of any particular shops in the los angeles area by any chance that have them in-stock currently?  i really want to get a pair of the safaris...

I got my AT1 from the kix-files presale, ended up being a pretty big markup to get them from there (but honestly at this point I'm happy with them and it's about what'd I'd be willing to pay for them if I missed out) and the Safari 87 from Hanon-Shop when they went live at 00:00 GMT. Both came in at the same time on the 19th.

As far as I know nobody in the US has gotten them in (or put them on sale yet) Canadian stores had them last month for the AT1 and I think they're getting the Safari in either this week or next. No clue as to any shops in LA since I do most of my shopping from other sources if I don't buy local.

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

they are up on NDC

Yup!...
I was surprised as well, I'm passing on the Obsidians and still waiting for the Galaxy BG HD, So I just got the Safari.. 
happy.gif

FYI: Go to Search or NSW

Wow, glad I woke up early and decided to do my random check of NDC. Got 1 each of the AT1 and Safari with a 15% off code from my cancelled KD IVs. What's with NDC changing up release dates lately? Do they usually do this with NSW stuff where there's a soft release date?

^^consensus from people who've got them seems to be true to size. I had to go a half up because apparently JADA2001RETRO bought out my size 12...

well NDC just totally ruined my plans to double up next week. I guess the lesson here for me is to be happy with what I have.

Back
Top Bottom