Nike Air Trainer 2 SB - Anthracite/Reflective Silver

Nice looking shoe, but I'll wait until a more interesting colorway drops.

Black/grey doesn't do much for me, but props to Nike for not overdoing it on the first shot.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Black/grey doesn't do much for me, but props to Nike for not overdoing it on the first shot.

Anybody got any pic of some OG colorways?

unfortunately, i'm not a fan of anthracite.. not interested in the pale grey color

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Anybody got any pic of some OG colorways?

7901584160cec2b915c2f551317bfc38467d36b.pjpg

airtrainerredd.jpg

In every sense of the word, they were truely just basic colors. As with most late 80s trainers, just a white/gray base with some accent colors thrown in.

nike has basically sold out this model as a hypebeast model. unless they can garner enough interest for something basic, i dont see them coming out in basiccolors.

Why did the author title this thread "Air Trainer 2" ???? These are Air Trainer TW's as we already know. Thanks Wally for the OG flash back. Isure hope Nike doesnt screw up the Air Trainer chonology even more by putting Air Trainer 2 on the box label. Nike is so inconsistent with their style namingwhen it comes to retros. Some times they add a roman numeral, sometimes they use numbers, sometimes they use the year it was originally released. Regardless,keep the Bo Jackson Era trainers coming, LE or SB I could care less, I'll take trainer retros any way I can get them.

^^ SB is calling it an Air Trainer 2. Oh well.
February release (as in they are on the way to shops as I type this).
Skate or Die's are coming with these too.

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

^^ SB is calling it an Air Trainer 2. Oh well.
February release (as in they are on the way to shops as I type this).
Skate or Die's are coming with these too.
I think they are calling it "TW", because that is what they are....

Lip - sup man - hit me up on gmail - long time no talk....

the whole TW thing is quite interesting. everyone seems to know its the TW model that was used for these supremes and the subsequent retros. yet they are notmade as a "TW" or totally washable shoe. so i think they just knocked the TW off the title of the shoe. in a years time or so, itll just be known asthe air trainer 2, like the box tag states:
84600440_o.jpg

the confusion in the years to come will ensue and everyone will wonder what really is the air trainer II, which we all know is the bo trainer with theremoveable strap.. Seeing as how they also have a TW trainer I, this whole process confuses everyone not in the know on the history of these shoes. if anythingthis is like the air trainer 15. its definetly not the 2nd cross trainer model as the title seems to suggest. then again i dont think its that serious

Ow, pleeeeeaaase don't let it be true... just found these pics...
frown.gif

If they really have that patent they can shove 'em...

downloadbloglk9.jpg

Can any shop owners that have these in confirm that it's a patent strap?? That will make or break my decision on them.

Thanks for the pics. Nice colourway, but not really feeling them. The soles are nice though.

Peace
F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom