Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

I want the OG colorways and these too!
the-nike-air-trainer-iii-gs-chlorophyll-is-available-now-1.jpg
so sick....please drop these and the navy OG colorway

Where? Stockx and goat showing the same price for a few days. eBay is showing nothing above $225.

Hype Is done with these. Onto the next release

So how the heck do we get Nike to retro the OG navy? It's not like they haven't retroed a plethora of trainer 3, so it's not like they're ignoring the model. But since 2001 no retro of these...WTF. I need these grails (and with correct perforations please). Come on Nike....pretty please....

So how the heck do we get Nike to retro the OG navy? It's not like they haven't retroed a plethora of trainer 3, so it's not like they're ignoring the model. But since 2001 no retro of these...WTF. I need these grails (and with correct perforations please). Come on Nike....pretty please....

No one was expecting skylons, AML2 and span IIs to get the retro runs they had so you never know...

jayz4days jayz4days

As far as I know they were a GS release

Nike Air Trainer III GS
White/Chlorophyll-Medium Grey-Black
Style #: 344950 100

http://www.nikeblog.com/another-classic-air-trainer-dons-chlorophyll/

https://www.kicksonfire.com/the-nike-air-trainer-3-will-be-seen-in-the-og-colorway-of-all-trainers/

But they are similar to this...

atsc proto.jpg
Well that’s new to me. Don’t think I’ve seen that right colorway. It’s more of a blue hue. But that’s basically your chlorophyll right there.

Wow

that chlorophyll pair did release in GS sizes. not sure how widely released though. sucks no one over there considered making them in adult sizes. would've been an easy sales win

At this point, I’d even take these random white/grey/ any color combos that used to be the norm
upload_2019-5-16_9-1-27.jpeg

There was also a Carolina blue

If they can’t do the indigo, chlorophyll in a fsr, medicine ball, or white/grey/blue with correct perforations, I may have to expand what I want released

Instead over the years we’ve been getting thesese wacky color blocking releases
nike-air-trainer-3-auburn.jpg

Still can’t get this or the at1 or at sc high correct with basic color blocking. Travesty. I guess there is a science to having success with less being more.

^^ those Knicks looking joints are actually dope though. Never ended up buying them b/c of typical Nike GR quality, but dope nonetheless.

Yep, i didn't like them initially. now, i've been trying to track down a pair for under a buck. mostly b/c i waited to see what other cws they released around that time. they released zero lol.

Well that’s new to me. Don’t think I’ve seen that right colorway. It’s more of a blue hue. But that’s basically your chlorophyll right there.

Wow
Yeah, Nelson C. posted those on IG a while back and I was like "wait, have I seen those before???"
Did a double-take cuz I didn't recall them, but surely someone would have posted them in here... or maybe I just missed it.

Anyway... Chloro AT1 and AT3... is that too much to ask for?

Back
Top Bottom