Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Yeah it is. You have to ignore T. He’s clueless.
Isn’t that the original size?
1579675531206.jpeg

116B9EAE-1BE5-446C-BD0B-81DDDD9EDFB7.png

Looks shorter to me. How about the perforated collar then? The collar itself looks pretty piss poor despite the holes

Theyre the same size dude.

Angles.

although its possible the bottom pic is from a smaller sized shoe.

Need to see more photos of the release

Grabbed a quick two pairs pic for example. Essentially what you see through the bags is two pillars. The distance from the end of the bubble on the left to the bottom to the outsole remains the same, as does the distance from the front of the bubble to the midsole accent line.
Hence the air bag should be the same size proportions to the size shoe you purchase.

The photo you commented on may be a smaller size and therefor the bubble cut out may appear more ‘square’.
68B704CA-802B-453E-A0AA-F93330E60AEA.jpeg
A876BEED-2917-4CDB-9DDF-C34ABD20B712.jpeg

Let's not forget when you're rocking the trainer, the air unit will flatten from your weight pressure :lol:.

Grabbed a quick two pairs pic for example. Essentially what you see through the bags is two pillars. The distance from the end of the bubble on the left to the bottom to the outsole remains the same, as does the distance from the front of the bubble to the midsole accent line.
Hence the air bag should be the same size proportions to the size shoe you purchase.

The photo you commented on may be a smaller size and therefor the bubble cut out may appear more ‘square’.
68B704CA-802B-453E-A0AA-F93330E60AEA.jpeg
A876BEED-2917-4CDB-9DDF-C34ABD20B712.jpeg
Yeah when i saw the pic earlier i remember thinking thats a kids pair

1579675531206.jpeg

116B9EAE-1BE5-446C-BD0B-81DDDD9EDFB7.png

Looks shorter to me. How about the perforated collar then? The collar itself looks pretty piss poor despite the holes
Collar looks great. The rough blue treading is a sign the material isn’t basically plastic. And the white collar looks wrinkly, like the sc ii qs retro, which was great in parts.

I actually have no complaints about the quality or build, other than the choice of outline on the swoosh and getting sort of close to a retro og colorway

it reminds me of something we would have seen in 2002-2006, right after the og wave. It had a sort of a reverse Knicks atiii vibe.
nike-atIII-knicks.jpg

It’s fine in and of itself. But not without the proper Ogs getting their shine. The new cw is literally 90% close to being the og white Navy/red. 19 years later, it just feels like they’re doing it on purpose.

I love trainer 3s, and don't mind retro+ colorways, but no way am I doing this one. They need to retro the OG navy; there's just no point to this colorway and that stupid swoosh.

I really don't understand. It's not like the navy is some sacred colorway that needs to be kept in the vault; I just don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom