Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

1579498334470.png

1579498280517.png

Whoa @ the air cross trainer 3s. Of all shoes. Those more than make up for the at3s.

What was nike thinking with the at3s? The swoosh has an outline/border? Why?

so close to being these
223263681_1.jpg

I consider those to be a fail. Sorry guys. Not excited. Something seems odd about them.

the air cross trainer 3 lows look great though. I’m thinking they went with more of a varsity red than infrared. But other than that, I can’t believe they finally retroed an obscure cross trainer model from 30 years ago. Maybe there is hope for others

Last edited:
Whoa @ the air cross trainer 3s. Of all shoes. Those more than make up for the at3s.

so close to being these
223263681_1.jpg

I consider those to be a fail. Sorry guys. Not excited. Something seems odd about them.

the air cross trainer 3 lows look great though. I’m thinking they went with more of a varsity red than infrared. But other than that, I can’t believe they finally retroed an obscure cross trainer model from 30 years ago. Maybe there is hope for others

I’m in you’re line of thinking. To get here and just not get it right is a fail in my book. Now I will still get them but why couldn’t they just match it 1 for 1.

Help em out and post the right thread
There's a FAM Trainer thread which he is referring to:

But there are also seperate threads for IIIs, SC Highs, Trainer 1s, SC IIs and maybe a few more. You decide which thread to use.

Wholly crap...why can't they just give us the damn OG! It has been about 19 years....what's the point of this colorway that is obviously inspired by the OG.....Nike....please explain!

i still want them to retro my grails...

Nike Air Cross Trainer I low 1988

X6.jpg

...with correct 'nike cross trainer' font! :lol: :ohwell:

but no air cross trainer III's for me - will pass

According to @houseofheat the FL product page for the AT3s is already loaded, so they should be releasing very soon.

so close to being these
223263681_1.jpg

WHats odd is probably the mini me air window
82A62128-773B-4BCA-870A-5FA59E970DE2.png

Last edited:

so close to being these

Agreed. These, specifically the swoosh, don't make a lot of sense. To get so close...then fumble.

Back
Top Bottom