Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Many additions to eBay. This new normal is crazy. I remember the 09 auburns going up on Eastbay and everyone flourishing. Even the at ii sc qss. How did I manage the auburn at sc iii qs?

Shocked at this many Ls. I was on the fence but didn’t end up going for them to save some $

medicine balls were on several other shops. strange that they would really limit these to just a SNKRS release.

They're obviously tooled up for the Trainer 3....just give us the OG Navy so we can move on with our lives.

turning 40 this year and just not sure I'd wear a color like this much anymore

had the 2002 pair and my wife hated them back then when I wore them 10-15 years ago

lately she's been *****ing about much more conservative shoes like volt Air Max 90's

was hoping to grab on snkrs using ebates finesse technique and contact Nike chat afterwards to see if they would apply 20% medical professionals code

if I can catch these somewhere else at retail I might shoot my shot, or I might just pass

divorce her

My brother sent me this. He's been begging me for the Brazil Dunks, so he said he was willing to trade straight up. Win/win.

C596B282-E7AC-4032-9531-3D76E6FD0000.jpeg

Everything has been selling out and its getting annoying. Feels like the bot use has gone through the roof too. Almost feeling like 2011-2012.

I didnt even try for these because I really dont like the colorway and would rather others have a shot. And its still only 2-3 winners. Nike is jokes! Smh.

I firmly believe 95% of these are being resold. It is now to the point I don't want to be notified of a release and don't care what colab comes out. It has surpass not being enjoyable to collect and sport something you genuinely want to get and wear. It was good to even feel "Well that's the one I was never able to get". Now you can't get jack ish. More L's than W's makes you not want to play anymore. This **** has literally turned into the lottery. I mean we are almost forced to pay resell literally seconds/to minutes after a drop.

Viotechs selling out due to hype or bots :smh:
I wonder if the days of this hobby are numbered. Most of you shoulda got a pair easily.

i kind of stepped away for about a decade (2010-2020)....basically throughout my 20s....focused on myself and my career, starting a family. not to mention it was an expensive hobby. at the same time the sneaker culture was a big part of my life, it didnt define me but i love the history and of course the shoes. just relax tho...not the end of the world but resell culture is here to stay, sad to say. when i first heard of a bot, i knew the game changed. i still refuse to pay resell, its my motto and how i approach this hobby.

I firmly believe 95% of these are being resold. It is now to the point I don't want to be notified of a release and don't care what colab comes out. It has surpass not being enjoyable to collect and sport something you genuinely want to get and wear. It was good to even feel "Well that's the one I was never able to get". Now you can't get jack ish. More L's than W's makes you not want to play anymore. This **** has literally turned into the lottery. I mean we are almost forced to pay resell literally seconds/to minutes after a drop.

completely agree

it sucks when you lose out to someone who wants the same shoe, but that's acceptable. it's just annoying as hell to lose out to people who just want to flip the shoe for money.

Prices will come down once pairs are in hand. Happens every damn time. You def won’t be paying retail though, sad to say. Now that I say that, I hope my pair from SX ships now that prices have risen some. Wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t.

I still think these will show up at boutiques though. Only problem with that is you have to be glued to your phone for a notification.

Back
Top Bottom