Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Just wait it out, we've seen plenty of shoes drop on SNKRS and then come out weeks later on other sites.

Not spending a dollar over retail.

Just wait it out, we've seen plenty of shoes drop on SNKRS and then come out weeks later on other sites.

Not spending a dollar over retail.
I hope you’re right. I though the same thing about the Black Lava ATC IIs, but they only showed up on Undefeated and Kith.

Nike has solved this before with more stock. I think they under estimated the demand. Real Trainer 3 enthusiasts are few and far between. So lame. Personally not into this colorway, but if the OG Navy ever drops, it's going to be just as bad, which pisses me.

Nike IS the reseller.
Been saying that, they partner with goat, StockX and eBay and resell. I’ve been saying to stop paying resale as they are the problem and they definitely are the problem if they are making resale numbers on top of their slave labor profits.

Prices will come down once pairs are in hand. Happens every damn time. You def won’t be paying retail though, sad to say. Now that I say that, I hope my pair from SX ships now that prices have risen some. Wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t.

I still think these will show up at boutiques though. Only problem with that is you have to be glued to your phone for a notification.

**boutique has to be open given some of the larger names were looted

i do hope they at least release online or just more stock in general

This is BS,been wanting these since the original release, thought today was my day, guess it took me too long to upgrade my shipping and I struck out.

I was on there long enough for Apple Pay to scan my face and still didn’t hit...We’re talking seconds...

SNKRS being on desktop automatically renders all releases void since bots can run unchecked...And that’s just normal...Now that the boy boys have had a couple months to literally sit at home a crunch things it’s a forgone conclusion that a normal humans chances of hitting are next to nothing...With stores closed they just buy full stock of every release then set the price they want...

Topic came up in another thread I frequent and the modest response to the complaints was “Adapt to the game”...I’m touching 40 so my adapting to the sneaker game is done...I do however wonder what the small time resellers are going to do when the monthly corona check runs out next month and people don’t have jobs to go back to 🤷‍♂️...They just going to sit on those added air AF1’s they are up? Like forever? Nah...

Only way it’ll stop is if people stop paying the prices sellers set...But that’ll never happen so it’s whatever at this point...

We old and washed. We have “legit” resellers that been into kix for 5 yrs nickel n dimeing us. They can have it. I just pay resale if I really want it.

I was on there long enough for Apple Pay to scan my face and still didn’t hit...We’re talking seconds...

SNKRS being on desktop automatically renders all releases void since bots can run unchecked...And that’s just normal...Now that the boy boys have had a couple months to literally sit at home a crunch things it’s a forgone conclusion that a normal humans chances of hitting are next to nothing...With stores closed they just buy full stock of every release then set the price they want...

Topic came up in another thread I frequent and the modest response to the complaints was “Adapt to the game”...I’m touching 40 so my adapting to the sneaker game is done...I do however wonder what the small time resellers are going to do when the monthly corona check runs out next month and people don’t have jobs to go back to 🤷‍♂️...They just going to sit on those added air AF1’s they are up? Like forever? Nah...

Only way it’ll stop is if people stop paying the prices sellers set...But that’ll never happen so it’s whatever at this point...

Understand your pain and I'm 43

Understand your pain and I'm 43
I’m 36 and I’m right there with you. I’ve looked into bots. And have the cash to buy whichever I want. But reselling is too much work to justify the RESELL PRICE OF A DAMN BOT. I was going to buy one just to wave my middle finger at any reseller who doesn’t actually give a **** about sneakers

Ps... I wasn’t on SNKRS. Did this retro release in a 12.5? Trainers are one of the odd retros for me that a 12 feels awkward in the arch but a 13 is uncomfortably too big

If I really want it I'll get it, but there's so much stuff that comes out that I can easily move on.

If I really want it I'll get it, but there's so much stuff that comes out that I can easily move on.

Pretty much where i'm at with it. After waiting damn near 20 years, I'm not about to get cracked over the head by pricing. I'll wait. If i get them, cool. if not, still cool b/c it leaves me in the game to chase a grail with much better odds than in years prior.

Didn’t see a 12.5. It was greyed out from the beginning.
All these low fb no icon sellers on eBay. All works of bots? Not seeing too many sales. Averaging around $270 from my estimates. Too rich for my blood. I thought $130 was absurd, considering retail was $90 many years back, and quality has never matched the ogs/retros. I almost forgot about these. Onto the next. Time to break out my last med ball ‘14s and ride off into the sunset. These shoes are deteriorating faster than ever. Which person bought the 2002s for $150 plus? Someone got sold a lemon lol.

I am very curious to the production numbers of this model. It doesn't seem like it was that many that actually released which leads me to think there are more to come. Why produce a shoe, but not sell it? Nike is in the business of making money.

CAED2CD3-4214-4D83-806A-1D0D90EAD6C8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom