Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Good thing I checked here almost copped off stock x. Viotechs, graffiti lbj 17s, and possibly MVP's 7s that weekend, damn its gonna be expensive

Viotech’s came in today, leather is noiiice.
How do they fit? I have these and the 12 is too tight. Saw this round of retros didn’t release in a 12.5 smh
BA38502F-565B-45C1-A04A-D850814F0FF6.jpeg

Returning these. Theyre half a size long and a full size and half skinny across the forefoot.

How the biggest shoe company in the world continues to **** up sizing amazes me.

E9906B86-D056-4A45-94D7-9858AF6E8AD6.jpeg

Returning these. Theyre half a size long and a full size and half skinny across the forefoot.

How the biggest shoe company in the world continues to **** up sizing amazes me.

E9906B86-D056-4A45-94D7-9858AF6E8AD6.jpeg

a ton of their shoes have recently been super narrow around the forefoot. length wise im a size 9. 9.5 for both comfort and fit but sometimes have to go up to 10 for certain models like free run flyknit and 270 bowfins

All in for the midnight navy pair. Hope viotech drop again if only so that the idiots that hoovered up all the pairs have to offload for a loss

Great photos downyboy downyboy

That top aerial photo is very telling. It’ll take a few dozen wears to really loosen them up. I can’t believe how narrow they’ve gotten.
Is it just me or does it look like a different shade of yellow on the midsole of the new pair? Not a Huge difference. Best they’ve ever done on a retro for sure though.

I may be out. Stickler in me can’t unsee the midsole yellow not Being the same shade as the swoosh. It’s most obvious in the photo above. I’ll try once for retail I suppose. But that’s quite a downer. Those with pairs in hand, is it not so obvious to the naked eye?

edit: it has a laker gold vs new Nike yellow vibe going
1592190890594.jpeg

the midsole is the laker gold. The swoosh comes across as the new yellow. Damn. I can’t unsee it.

Last edited:
Another shot at viotech? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Hope I can snag one or resell drops even further if I whiff..

OK...despite my anger over them launching these Navy's instead of the OGs, I purchased. Wanna see them in-hand. If Murphy has anything to do with this sit'n, b/c I bought them they OGs will now be launching soon ;-). Used a 15% off code.

These never showed up on the SNKRS launch calendar for the 27th even though the list now goes into July. So I guess this is not a shock drop, but an unannounced release. I'm guessing these will sit, but I don't care. Hope they look good in-hand, and the plastic is white like the beauty shot.

Back
Top Bottom