Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Damnit. Would’ve ordered the Navy’s along with the Greedy 95s I just scooped w/ the military discount. Probably worth getting another code for.

Wish I had a code. I’d copp them right now. Still wish they were color blocked like the OG tho.

After I ordered , I chatted and asked for a code and they applied 15 % off for me , kill em with kindness
C3AFA4D6-1502-4ABD-9740-7DE8FEB80849.jpeg

man im tempted....this month is my bday month can get em for 106 shipped. even at that price anybody else feel they are overpriced lol?

man im tempted....this month is my bday month can get em for 106 shipped. even at that price anybody else feel they are overpriced lol?

Not necessarily overpriced but still not the low low price we want lol.

Had a 30% off coupon so I copped both. since it's nike, it's an easy return if they go much cheaper later.

Last edited:
I’m holding off in hopes the Navy pair hits the discount numbers...Have a b-day coupon coming from Nike next month anyway...

It amazes me how Nike knows the market for the viotechs and these. Maybe they thought the viotechs would be very niche as the color scheme is not very wearable and only enthusiasts would like them, so they produced them in very limited quantities to build some buzz around the model. Then release the Navys on a wider scale as a GR knowing they're very wearable and easier to sell thru. Since the factory is tooled up for the model, it's just a change of materials/colors to switch over.

Still don't understand why not the OG Navys. Even the description notes a "This remake combines retro colors"; so freak'n infuriating. OG would have been just as sellable, and it's been 19 years....please Nike, please explain this one to us!

Also blows my mind that they sell us the shoe with white plastic components, but in-hand it's not even close; how does that even make sense? Lighting in the pics, or they literally changed up the materials during production? Makes no sense. Rant over....

Back
Top Bottom