Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Real ****, when you wear old shoes it's best to wear them in cooler temps. Wearing them in hot and humid temps is a huge mistake.

Thx guys. I bought them back then, stored them in my basement and almost forgot about them. Wore them from time to time but never really frequently - such a loud cw

Too shiny, wrong shade of blue and you can still see the structure/fabric of the original swoosh outline through.

He didn't make them worse but also not better.
Don’t hold back
Too shiny, wrong shade of blue and you can still see the structure/fabric of the original swoosh outline through.

He didn't make them worse but also not better.
say how u really feel customisation is not for everyone I personally wouldn’t touch it coz it not the OG never will be, that’s why Nike likes to mess wf our heads tryna do a OG cw but not really

1592581347004.jpeg

67c660e21171583eec96879037caf468.jpg

-pics from wallyhopp wallyhopp and SC kid SC kid

So back then, the wms version of the Trainer SC was actually quite different from the men's version, which is the ATIII now?

Last edited:
SC vs III is partially addressed on the first page of this thread.
Also - most air trainer/cross trainer/trainer/cross trainer models had differences
between the men's & women's varieties back then.

So What is the fit like on these new Trainer 3's? Specifically the Viotechs.

All I remember is that these used to crush my pinky toe. Want to decide whether to get a 13 or a 14.

Did you all get emails saying accepted or denied for the raffles? Signed up for everything. Checked my bank account. Nothing withdrawn. I’ll take the L once again.

OG For life with bad knees don’t need these apparently.

With Sneaker Politics; I got an invoice sent to my e-mail; Wasn’t notifies or anything. Just check your email throughout the day.

Did you all get emails saying accepted or denied for the raffles? Signed up for everything. Checked my bank account. Nothing withdrawn. I’ll take the L once again.

OG For life with bad knees don’t need these apparently.

Back
Top Bottom