Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Is there an obligation to buy when you do raffles? They all do it at the same time so you may get 10 pairs, or no pairs. What to do?

Keeping mine as is as well. Its not like they suck, its just annoying how close they are to OG's. And like he said, even with the change, you sill have the airbubble and perforations so theyre still not the same which makes it not worth it to me.

depends if they collect your payment info beforehand. you will be automatically billed for the shoes if you win.
Thanks I’ll play it by ear. Here’s one shops policy

Opened to Local and Online Customers residing in the USA
For your entry to qualify you must reside within FIFTY miles of the participating store location you selected to enter. Submissions with zip codes outside of that area will not be accepted. If you do not live within 50 miles from one of our store locations then you may enter the online raffle. Winners will be emailed an invoice by 9AM CDT on 06/27/2020.’
——-
So they’re having a DRAWING and an online raffle? Their wording is confusing.

I tried to enter for two raffles. I entered Feature and then I tried Extra Butter but it's saying I already did, when I didn't. **** it. I'll do Lapstone tomorrow, hopefully I get a pair.

Thanks I’ll play it by ear. Here’s one shops policy

Opened to Local and Online Customers residing in the USA
For your entry to qualify you must reside within FIFTY miles of the participating store location you selected to enter. Submissions with zip codes outside of that area will not be accepted. If you do not live within 50 miles from one of our store locations then you may enter the online raffle. Winners will be emailed an invoice by 9AM CDT on 06/27/2020.’
——-
So they’re having a DRAWING and an online raffle? Their wording is confusing.

Which store is this? It means you can enter the raffle for pickup OR online order. You won't be automatically charged, but sent an invoice with some time limit to pay. This is good for those who want an "option" to purchase if they win the raffle, so they can do one other raffle and if the win both can just not pay the invoice.

Lol don't get scared to enter raffles :lol: tf
Just sell whatever ones you win and don't want. :lol:. You increase your chances of winning anyway, given it's not always easy winning a pair.

20200623_204354.jpg

Back
Top Bottom