Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Yeah count me out...I’m already on the wrong side of my 30’s...No way I’m entertaining the thought that I’d ever own a pair...

You talking about the OG Navy's? I don't care....I'd rock them when I'm 80 if that's when they next release!

44 and I'll be wearing Viotechs, both navy pairs and any other cws I please lol. Now and forever.

To my man that asked, I still wouldn't pay resell just yet unless you're feeling desperate and/or unlucky. Not paying resell until after boutiques release their pairs. Even then, I'll still wait a bit just to see where prices settle at. I still think it's possible to snag these for below $200, depending on your size.

Last edited:
Just came in. I'm happy with em
20200621_125923.jpg

So a picture as you leave for work doesn’t count ?

I'm just joking around with you. I'm sure some people put them on in the house, take a pic, then put them back in the box; not an UnDS...heh. I can't wait to have somewhere to go so I can wear them. Enjoy!

alright, just bit the bullet on those...

sizes going out of stock on ndc, had a 20% off code, and last day for 10% cash back on retailmenot

I'm weak

Where’s everybody getting these 20% codes from? I did the Nike chat and straight up asked for one, fool said I can’t generate a code.

I like these. The strap is a mixture of gray and bone in my opinion. Part of the sneaker that has bone on the sole is slightly darker than the strap I believe. Theres little padding in the heel, liners, and tongues. The patch on the tongue is 3m, with the swoosh outline. Overall I like them, despite the little details that I don't. Shape is kind of nice.
20200622_211017.jpg
IMG_20200622_192033-01.jpeg

Lap stone n hammer go live for a raffle on Wednesday at 10 am est.

Last edited:
I don’t know, they’re not selling for a lot so I don’t know what to expect. I’m scared to enter three raffles, I don’t want three pairs.

Back
Top Bottom