Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Copped my pair today, wore my pair today, love em!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Nice pic. Copped today too. Initially intended to cop after the Pewter release but once I laid eyes on these in person, it was a wrap.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

-Inner midsole looks to be all black on this latest retro. OGs and 2001 retros had a white segment on the inner medial side midsole.
This really sucks.  I like the look of the OG midsole much better. 

May be a deal breaker.

Originally Posted by thrudwire

^Nice pic. Copped today too. Initially intended to cop after the Pewter release but once I laid eyes on these in person, it was a wrap.

Same thing I was thinking. Saw these today & had to force myself to walk away from them. Wanted to wait till after I got my Pewters. But who am I fooling....I'll be copping tomorrow.
tongue.gif

Anyone who has worn them:
Eastbay says heel only air.
Catalog scan mentions heel air and ZOOM forefoot air.
Originals I believe had full length encapsulated air
What does it feel like these have? (what did the 2001 retros have btw, if anyone knows?)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I got into shoes at this level around 2005.
#takesmyoldassoffthecomputer

eek.gif

1991 here.  Hustling uncles -- and Jordan VI -- FTW...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ditto.  Nothing like getting that first pair of J's.  Wanted the V's, but moms wasn't having it.  
laugh.gif

so FootAction is the only place that got these? i aint see them nowhere else we got every sneaker shop but
a FA(shut em down 5 years ago), i hope this aint no FA exclusive, somebody tell me something good ...no eastbay 
nerd.gif

no need for more pics, but these are fire. imo, these are def. meant for shorts. i won't be breaking mine out til the weather breaks.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

is this colorway limited? Do people actually agree that these could be the most comfiest shoes ever? They are so light.. 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

no need for more pics, but these are fire. imo, these are def. meant for shorts. 

i would go with sweats personally, but it works either way
Khakis my friends (that's what I have on with them now).

*throws up West Coast sign*

Originally Posted by JAY21985

these released in stores yet? i havent seen them in the stores in the Baltimore area

Footaction Mondawmin.

Other stores (especially street stores) by end of week.

Anyone who has worn them:
Eastbay says heel only air.
Catalog scan mentions heel air and ZOOM forefoot air.
Originals I believe had full length encapsulated air
What does it feel like these have? (what did the 2001 retros have btw, if anyone knows?)
Thanks for pointing this out.  I'll check with our Product Expert for more info to clear this up.

EastbayRep - Ryan

If these run small I'd need to go with a 12 and Eastbay is all sold out. What's the consensus on the fitting of these?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay should start shipping out orders tomorrow.
glasses.gif

I hope so. Got two pairs coming my way to go with all my new foams, penny 1s and my air go LWPs. Also just snagged a pair of air trainer max 91s in the grey/yellow colorway for cheap. Been a great first 3 months for us retroheads 
glasses.gif

Copped 2 pairs today...if anyone in Richmond looking for them, FA(south park) has a few sizes left, nothing bigger than a 10.5 left

Back
Top Bottom