Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

^^hahahahahaha (cosigned) i'll def cop an extra pair too myself. I beat my 2001's into the ground. One of the most comfortable pair of kicks i've ever owned. Stylish, yet simple imo....bout time they re- retroed these.....gotta love Huaraches!

Originally Posted by JAY21985

^^hahahahahaha (cosigned) i'll def cop an extra pair too myself. I beat my 2001's into the ground. One of the most comfortable pair of kicks i've ever owned. Stylish, yet simple imo....bout time they re- retroed these.....gotta love Huaraches!

If eastbay don't ship these today I'm cancellin both pairs and headin to the store. Screw the discount. been on backorder for nearly a month and in stores for almost a week 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by caleb4god

If eastbay don't ship these today I'm cancellin both pairs and headin to the store. Screw the discount. been on backorder for nearly a month and in stores for almost a week 
mad.gif

I feel you man...... but depends on your discount...either way... 89.00 for these joints isnt bad imo. Just hate for anyone to miss out on these. smh

Glad I didn't order them online. I had to go up a full size and the sock liner is still a lil snug.

mad.gif

I feel you man...... but depends on your discount...either way... 89.00 for these joints isnt bad imo. Just hate for anyone to miss out on these. smh

I'll have em in my hands before I cancel anything. I'm just waiting for Eastbay to send me another notice of another setback then I'm done and heading to cop elsewhere. Stupid stuff like this and their brilliant wait in line scheme on midnite releases makes me wonder about Eastbay sometimes.

mad.gif

I'll have em in my hands before I cancel anything. I'm just waiting for Eastbay to send me another notice of another setback then I'm done and heading to cop elsewhere. Stupid stuff like this and their brilliant wait in line scheme on midnite releases makes me wonder about Eastbay sometimes.

Totally understand...... Good Luck on your purchase bro!

Gracias. I'm about to go hit some local spots and see what's what. 

eastbay still stallin and its the 14th! Im starting to get pissed. these are in stores already for god sake! eastbay seems ghetto and unorganized. sellin shoes they obviously dont have yet. And if I get a beat up nike box, customer service will be hearing from me. !@*+!

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Can't believe people on here nitpicking and arguing over this shoe... No one cares! Either you buy it or don't buy it. Whoooo I got og's whaaaa I got 2001's.. Get it thru what's left of your brain Nike is gonna do whatever they want because they can. This IS the shoe this IS what Nike is giving us so either bend over and take it or just walk away. End of yo stupid rants and arguments. Done son! It's a dope shoe regardless and I like em so I'm coppin..
This is a shoe forum, right?
eek.gif
  People are showing interest in a cross training retro shoe, let them squabble. Talk like this is rare. let it be

--------
This is why trainers flop Nike. People want these yet can't really get them. Don't give consumers a chance to think about it. Especially with other releases around, the last thing you want are people who decide to buy something else. Nostalgia-driven impulse buys in large supply and quantities is where it needs to be.

from memory, huarache trainer type shoes never had release dates

you would have to just go to the store and happen to see them

that's how it was when these re-released in 01

sold out instantly too in houston

everybody had these and the white/royal/grey ones

Originally Posted by dhtowng

eastbay still stallin and its the 14th! Im starting to get pissed. these are in stores already for god sake! eastbay seems ghetto and unorganized. sellin shoes they obviously dont have yet. And if I get a beat up nike box, customer service will be hearing from me. !@*+!
QFMFT
sick.gif

Doesnt eastbay usually tell you the shoes are on back order and that you need to wait for them to ship ?? Main reason I dont mess with some of these sites. Id rather cop in store than wait and save a few dollars.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Doesnt eastbay usually tell you the shoes are on back order and that you need to wait for them to ship ?? Main reason I dont mess with some of these sites. Id rather cop in store than wait and save a few dollars.

Yes. When you click on the sz, it usually has a back order date if its back order. And yes, the back order changes since eastbay hasnt gotten them yet from their supplier.

These were back ordered for March 2nd I believe when it hit eastbay initially. Now its March 14. Hopefully they got their shipment in or it will change again.

I hate waiting for this backorder crap, its frustrating and this is my first time ordering anything from Eastbay....do I get anything for waiting so long in addtion to the sneakers?? this suckzzzz!

EASTBAY IS STILL ON THAT B.S. RIGHT NOW... I NEED MY KICKS,WORD UP. ANYBODY ELSE GOT ANY UPDATES ON THEIR ORDER FROM EASTBAY? HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

They still haven't arrived at Eastbay. What gives rep?

Y'all had the shoe "up" before everyone else.
Originally Posted by Qujamerican

I hate waiting for this backorder crap, its frustrating and this is my first time ordering anything from Eastbay....do I get anything for waiting so long in addtion to the sneakers?? this suckzzzz!
Originally Posted by cedb713

EASTBAY IS STILL ON THAT B.S. RIGHT NOW... I NEED MY KICKS,WORD UP. ANYBODY ELSE GOT ANY UPDATES ON THEIR ORDER FROM EASTBAY? HOLLA...

CED B.
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any updates on when we can expect to receive our shipment in for the shoes.  Once I get a reply back, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

You and your friend can stay in your corner with your 2001s and nit pick at whatever 757 store and educate whatever employees about these and just about every retro -- as they sell them while you stand there.

laugh.gif

hey what does QFMFT mean? does it mean quit +%+%#+ talkin? if so, $@@$ you to the guy who said that to me. I can talk about whatever I want pertaining to these shoes in here. +%+%#+ jerk

Back
Top Bottom