Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

no need for more pics, but these are fire. imo, these are def. meant for shorts. 

i would go with sweats personally, but it works either way
Khakis my friends (that's what I have on with them now).

*throws up West Coast sign*

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

GMDx3, i think what few fail to realize, and what you said is "they look fake". And thats the difference between people who were around when the originals and shoes of those years released versus others who wearnt. Whether its a retro or just a new release, many shoes look fake. Very pieced together and plastic looking.

REALLY WANT A PAIR OF THESE..I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME..BUT IM TRYING TO STOP BUYING ANYTHING THAT ISNT FOAMPOSITE. IF I CAN GET THESE LATER ON DOWN THE LINE I WILL... TOO MUCH STUFF FROM NIKE ALL AT ONCE; ITS VERY BITTER SWEET

Gonna check tomorrow to see if any spots got these yet,even with all the complaints I need two pairs,I love this shoe.

dammn i remember these cats from Houston TX back in the day breakdancing in these kicks. They really set a trend in the breaking scene. Instead of adidas shell toes everyone in TX who was breaking was after these. They even wore the other colorways like the white and red and the navy and baby blue colorway. Memories...i must copp

i say shorts b/c i love the design, colorblocking, materials, just about everything about these and long pants obviously cover em up, so...

Guys when my pair from eastbay gets deliverd, I will put up hd pics of these and the 2001 retro that i have deadstock sitting here. I'll get very detailed pics and take a hd vid too. like i said i have the 01's deadstock waiting on these to do compairison. c'mon eastbay!!

anyways my 01's are the MOST comfortable shoe i have ever worn in my life!!
thanks!

j o 19 wrote:
I NEVER HELD OG'S TO KNOW IF THE GREY FURRY SUEDE THEY USED IS CLOSE TO THE OG..THAT KIND OF THREW ME OFF TOO. BUT THEY DO FEEL CHEAP.
The "furry" suede and "cheap" feel (or, as "CharmCity" put it, "ashy") is damn near identical to the originals.  Most people praise the 2001s like they "it".  Not so fast...

It's not identical. The suede before was furry but smooth, this is cheap and nappy looking. It's a noticeable difference in texture. What you're talking about is durabuck, but it still looked like a quality sneaker.

My boy said the same thing about it looking cheap.

They still haven't arrived at Eastbay. What gives rep?

Y'all had the shoe "up" before everyone else.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It's not identical. The suede before was furry but smooth, this is cheap and nappy looking. It's a noticeable difference in texture. What you're talking about is durabuck, but it still looked like a quality sneaker.

Well, maybe its because my o.g. is worn, and that's how mine look now, overtime.

Either way, you losing on this argument.  These ain't the SC BOs.  #kickrocks

You and your friend can stay in your corner with your 2001s and nit pick at whatever 757 store and educate whatever employees about these and just about every retro -- as they sell them while you stand there.

Me, and the majority here obviously (from the recent posts), @ this price point, quality, and the comfort of the shoe, are happy.

And I know "WallyHoop" will be too if I put $$$ on it.

Do you.

Let us do us.

Good day, Good sir.

laugh.gif

Well, maybe its because my o.g. is worn, and that's how mine look now, overtime.

Either way, you losing on this argument.  These ain't the SC BOs.  #kickrocks

You and your friend can stay in your corner with your 2001s and nit pick at whatever 757 store and educate whatever employees about these and just about every retro -- as they sell them while you stand there.

Me, and the majority here obviously (from the recent posts), @ this price point, quality, and the comfort of the shoe, are happy.

And I know "WallyHoop" will be too if I put $$$ on it.

Do you.

Let us do us.

Good day, Good sir.

laugh.gif

Lose argument? I'm trying to educate you, because it's pretty obvious you don't know about the sneakers.

You and your little tantrums are femalish, it's really disturbing. Go take your meds son.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i went to the fa in lakeforest mall, which might possibly be THE smallest fa i've seen. my bedroom is literally bigger.

Man you sound like you reading Ebony magazine.

You ain't know? 
laugh.gif

Yeah, 24 pair is the golden number at FAs right now.  Hit the road, got there when gates opened, copped two, hooked manager up, came back.

I walked out the store with mine on.  Straight "just came home" style. 
laugh.gif

Hopefully these will hit footlockers and be produced with great numbers so I can stack 4-5 pair (literally) so I can have these for next 10 years.

Retro+ colors are outlet bound though.  They could have done so much with the color schemes and materials (like kept it simple), and didn't.  
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Gonna cop mine today or tomorrow, i'm coppin with that manager discount 
smokin.gif

Lose argument? I'm trying to educate you, because it's pretty obvious you don't know about the sneakers.

You and your little tantrums are femalish, it's really disturbing. Go take your meds son.
Tantrums?  U sound mad. 
laugh.gif

This is what I do.  This is the "eyes of hazel" brand.  Like you ain't know.  Psht.

Says the guy you went from quality, to color not being an issue when challenged, to going back and forth about 10-15 year old shoes... And its obvious you haven't really deterred too many.   Even got Wallyhoop "surprised" on your reaching claims. 
laugh.gif

They are RETROS man.  I own the o.g. and 2001.  These are not as bad as you've stated here.  Maybe you're better suited for the Jordan Brand forum.

We talking about a shoe here.  This is Niketalk, right?  Or did I miss something. 
nerd.gif

Nothing personal, on my end at least. 
laugh.gif

You got my info if you need a hug, already PM'ed.  I ain't nothing but a hour away/phone call away if you got issues.

You happy sniffing your 2001s. 

Fine. 

Again, leave us be.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Anyone who has worn them:
Eastbay says heel only air.
Catalog scan mentions heel air and ZOOM forefoot air.
Originals I believe had full length encapsulated air
What does it feel like these have? (what did the 2001 retros have btw, if anyone knows?)
Thanks for pointing this out.  I'll check with our Product Expert for more info to clear this up.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Yes, Ryan... if you can follow-up on this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Tantrums?  U sound mad. 
laugh.gif

This is what I do.  This is the "eyes of hazel" brand.  Like you ain't know.  Psht.

Says the guy you went from quality, to color not being an issue when challenged, to going back and forth about 10-15 year old shoes... And its obvious you haven't really deterred too many.   Even got Wallyhoop "surprised" on your reaching claims. 
laugh.gif

They are RETROS man.  I own the o.g. and 2001.  These are not as bad as you've stated here.  Maybe you're better suited for the Jordan Brand forum.

We talking about a shoe here.  This is Niketalk, right?  Or did I miss something. 
nerd.gif

Nothing personal, on my end at least. 
laugh.gif

You got my info if you need a hug, already PM'ed.  I ain't nothing but a hour away/phone call away if you got issues.

You happy sniffing your 2001s. 

Fine. 

Again, leave us be.

How old are you?

It's funny that you're upset for me talking about a sneaker.

You internet clowns are funny. Having no life must really suck.

laugh.gif
at you think I'm going to stop expressing myself because of you. Your docs doing a lousy job b.

Upset? 
laugh.gif

Maybe you read DMV dudes wrong.  Typical.

Like I said, you got my info.  And you still talking publicly about, er, nothing.

#deadissuenowignored.

Upset? 
laugh.gif

Maybe you read DMV dudes wrong.  Typical.

Like I said, you got my info.  And you still talking publicly about, er, nothing.

#deadissuenowignored.

What does DMV have to do with anything? I have 212 in my e-mail for a reason. So trust me son, I'm not phased.

Like I said before b, go pop a pill before you pop a blood vessel. You've been on NT too long and have been playing with the kiddies too long.

Originally Posted by JAY21985

these released in stores yet? i havent seen them in the stores in the Baltimore area

Footaction Mondawmin.

Other stores (especially street stores) by end of week.

Of course, how could I forget... Just didnt know they released yet. Appreciate it fam.

Can't believe people on here nitpicking and arguing over this shoe... No one cares! Either you buy it or don't buy it. Whoooo I got og's whaaaa I got 2001's.. Get it thru what's left of your brain Nike is gonna do whatever they want because they can. This IS the shoe this IS what Nike is giving us so either bend over and take it or just walk away. End of yo stupid rants and arguments. Done son! It's a dope shoe regardless and I like em so I'm coppin..

Back
Top Bottom