Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I tip toe around wanting them for a couple weeks now. Mind is made up, now my size is sold out.. Oh the humanity.. guess it wasnt meant to be. I wont spend more than $95 shipped on these.

Damn... where you stay?  I may try to look into bangin out another coupon @ FA...

Thanks de beatup. I copped at sharpstown champs. Huaraches in the H have begun to surface! Since I missed the boat on the retro, I essentially have been waiting damn near 20 years for these! My brother had em back in the gap. Thank Lil baby Jesus for retro.

Originally Posted by JAY21985

Very excited about wearing these this summer.  

84025eef30059eea82c044f28bbab5984adad49.jpg

info on that tee
pimp.gif

pulled the trigger and got size 14 on eastbay thanks to the coupon code that was posted. Ordered a size up because I remember my size 13 01's feeling like a 12. The 01's were bearable but felt too small length wise with my toe literally right at the tip, hopefully these 2011's fit similar. The sizing is kinda off for me when it comes to Nike Trainers and Huaraches, which is why I usually end up going a size up. I wore my 01's to the ground lol, I can't wait to get these!

Deployed so didnt have a chance to try and hunt these down on discount. Noticed they were going fast. Had to order a 1/2 size up, should be straight though. 83.99 shipped on FTL.com, not too bad. I didnt want to chance missing these as they seem to be selling better than, say, the carnivores.

"PTone"

I read your initial post about the discount. 
First thing that came to mind was...
a0525ffebfb43f634c671a32ac3cc876f9ebf2f.jpg

On top of that (blast time), "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bush Man 2002[/color]" got me a 3rd pair.  Some female scooped for him for me, and he said to her, "Gon' and get them for me and my mans and them.  I'll hit you back when I hit you."  Pics of my shoes came 1 hour later.

Pimp #+!! 

laugh.gif

As far as discount -- and again, I'm not blasting anyone -- I can see a shoe $120+ or above.

But y'all really pressed over $10-$20 bucks max?  Every dime counts, I know, but damn.

I can see if you were getting an employee discount, and the manager was stiffing you because they selling for full price.  Cool, take a stand, cause petty managers do that.

But taking a "stand" on $10-$20 bucks -- knowing you gonna get that back on another shoe SOONER than later -- DO YOU.

Originally Posted by cedb713

*UPDATE*: So I decide to call back Eastbay after being told that my order was cancelled due to the vendor deciding to stop filling all backorders. Something just didn't seem right,seeing that EastbayRep just posted that they just received their shipment in...Anyway, so I talk to a female rep this time around,and she confirms for me that my order is indeed still active and being processed for shipment. I told her," I'm glad I called back,because some dweeb y'all have workin' up there almost had me cancel my order on some foolish,misinformed tip..." Me and the lady were both laughin' after that!

So, as it stands, I just scooped a pair from Champs,and SUPPOSEDLY should be expecting a 2nd pair from eastbay. Once again, big shouts to the homie demo95king for the plug. It's been a long time comin' word up. Holla...

Ced B.
Do not forget you can just send us a private message with your order information if you want us to check on your order for you. 

EastbayRep - Ray

still have them sneakers on back order im really dissapointed I wish they deduct my shipping or something like that to justify this wait.....anybody know a store that has the euro looking huaraches??

this has been stated before, but bears repeating. these boxes are absolutely atrocious.

oh, and go a half size up, people. that is all.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

this has been stated before, but bears repeating. these boxes are absolutely atrocious.

oh, and go a half size up, people. that is all.

Hah, yo I noticed that, too.  She gave it to me all crumpled up and I'm like, "what, where's the rest of it?" and "why is closing it like solving a damn puzzle??"

What was the Retail price of the Og Huarache's from 1992? Someone knows.. I know the 2001's retailed for $90

Originally Posted by FDUB

What was the Retail price of the Og Huarache's from 1992? Someone knows.. I know the 2001's retailed for $90

I'll find out for your tomorrow when I go to my garage and look at my OG 1992 box. I don't remember a price being on their, but hey I might be wrong. I'll keep ya posted.

@ KidCloudKicker Champs, threw it in with the purchase bro.

Thanks bro. I've searching high n low online for that shirt. Lemme know if u head back n I'll paypal you the money for the shirt n a small finders fee if youre interested.

thanks

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Very excited about wearing these this summer.  

84025eef30059eea82c044f28bbab5984adad49.jpg

info on that tee
pimp.gif

Champs exclusive on the Tee...and, you will only find it in store for now...however...all Champs stores have it...

JM

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I wont spend more than $95 shipped on these.

honestly, just off nostalgic value alone, not to mention dopeness, these are worth a little more than that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by maxpapic

oh, and go true to size, people. that is all.

fixed

No Foot lockers, Champs, footaction in the Glendale/Burbank/Northridge has these, surprising.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

CITYSOLE.COM has a FSR on THESE

GO COP people!! Thank me laters!

They not shipping for another week tho...i doubt dudes who had issues with eastbay would want to deal with that all over again

Back
Top Bottom