Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

They send the tracking numbers to UPS before UPS picks them up. Once they are picked up, or a little later on today, the tracking will be updated.

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Originally Posted by air23retro

I received tracking but order still says backordered guess shipping has not processed yet.

thanks EB for the tracking numbers but not shipping them....
roll.gif

awesome customer service...awesome!

you gotta relax fam...if you got tracking numbers, that means they will be shipped soon....

i got tracking/shipment details.

Says they'll be here by next tuesday.

hmph.

Nice pic Ptone. People should post pics once they get their pairs. I never grow tired of staring at these shoes.

It's like ipod stuck on replay.... replay...

Sent Email to Eastbay, and shortly after received my UPS tracking number. Says I should have it by the 22nd, sucks cause I will be out of town. SMH

My first pair is on it's way, but I'm still trying to find me another size 13. I'm going to get another one sooner or later, but at the end of the day....I'm happy that I have at least one for now.

Got my tracking number from EB and my CC is charged already. I am hunting for them in Houston but nothing is showing up. Both House of Hoops didnt have them and the Northline Footaction hasnt seen them show up on a manifest yet. I called Northwest Footaction and nothing there. Galleria Champs didnt have em either. Ill be heading to Sharpstown to see whats what. Any Houston folks seen them yet?

Houston heads they are at sharpstown champs. They just got their shipment today!!!! I just got a 10.5

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

I don't get it. I was just asking a question lol.

It was a joke -- and if you never seen 'Coming to America' its way over your head. 
laugh.gif

Every thread about a shoe in this forum over last couple years (especially last 6 months), swoosh is always brought up.

But, if Eastbay officially has them now, I don't see why they wouldn't be on NDC any minute now.  But if they didn't pop up before hand, maybe some strategic sales arrangement was approved or something... We ALL know on here most shoes don't hit NDC for purchase.  Maybe this is one of them.

I've seen coming to america around a million times, but I still didn't understand your initial response which had nothing to do with my question. I was just looking for a simple answer as stated in your last 3 sentences so thank you.

saw these at my local FA..these are dope!..not the same suede used on the grey toe box but f*ck it im stil coppin..this is a classic shoe for all the real sneakerheads

Originally Posted by demo95king

Houston heads they are at sharpstown champs. They just got their shipment today!!!! I just got a 10.5

good lookn out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Damn, just picked up for a little over $81.

Damn man seeing this pick is making me regret not doubling up... hopefully they're still around later on so I can pick them up... maybe even on sale or something.

Bruh,straight up, I APPRECIATE THAT LOOK! Thanks,pimpin'. I just scooped up a 13. This came in handy seeing that Eastbay just CANCELED ALL BACKORDERS! Including MINE!  !  I was so heated at first,but everything worked out.... Holla!

Ced B.

I'm glad the Houston heads are able to cop. No prob Ced B. We need more htown folks looking out.anyways, I saw my tracking info from
Ups/ eastbay and my package is moving and has an active delievery date. I did a phone order, make diff?

*UPDATE*: So I decide to call back Eastbay after being told that my order was cancelled due to the vendor deciding to stop filling all backorders. Something just didn't seem right,seeing that EastbayRep just posted that they just received their shipment in...Anyway, so I talk to a female rep this time around,and she confirms for me that my order is indeed still active and being processed for shipment. I told her," I'm glad I called back,because some dweeb y'all have workin' up there almost had me cancel my order on some foolish,misinformed tip..." Me and the lady were both laughin' after that!

So, as it stands, I just scooped a pair from Champs,and SUPPOSEDLY should be expecting a 2nd pair from eastbay. Once again, big shouts to the homie demo95king for the plug. It's been a long time comin' word up. Holla...

Ced B.

I tip toe around wanting them for a couple weeks now. Mind is made up, now my size is sold out.. Oh the humanity.. guess it wasnt meant to be. I wont spend more than $95 shipped on these.

Got my tracking number from EB and my CC is charged already. I am hunting for them in Houston but nothing is showing up. Both House of Hoops didnt have them and the Northline Footaction hasnt seen them show up on a manifest yet. I called Northwest Footaction and nothing there. Galleria Champs didnt have em either. Ill be heading to Sharpstown to see whats what. Any Houston folks seen them yet?

Willowbrook Champs FSR x 2

Back
Top Bottom