pimp.gif

Lebron 8 Triple Black $103
pimp.gif

Pewters on Saturday
pimp.gif

White Foams?

Nike will be the death of me
ohwell.gif

Eastbay finally charged my card! They should be here Friday! WOOT.Yes, they are that serious.

Eastbay finally charged my account but I haven't received an email about them. It's all good though I wasn't in a rush anyway. Still waiting on my penny 1's from deadstockshoes.com too.

Ended up going a half size up on these and got the 11.5 from EB, remembering having the previous retros and they were a bit tight. Hopefully its the same case this time.

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Does anyone know if these will be available on NDC or swoosh?Thanks

[Coming to America]
"Dere da go! Dere da go! Deeeeere daaaaaay gooooo!  Everything we start talking about eastbay, a man gotta pull NDC/Swoosh out his @%!!"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Does anyone know if these will be available on NDC or swoosh? Thanks

[Coming to America]
"Dere da go! Dere da go! Deeeeere daaaaaay gooooo!  Everything we start talking about eastbay, a man gotta pull NDC/Swoosh out his @%!!"

laugh.gif

I don't get it. I was just asking a question lol.

It was a joke -- and if you never seen 'Coming to America' its way over your head. 
laugh.gif

Every thread about a shoe in this forum over last couple years (especially last 6 months), swoosh is always brought up.

But, if Eastbay officially has them now, I don't see why they wouldn't be on NDC any minute now.  But if they didn't pop up before hand, maybe some strategic sales arrangement was approved or something... We ALL know on here most shoes don't hit NDC for purchase.  Maybe this is one of them.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

It was a joke -- and if you never seen 'Coming to America' its way over your head. 
laugh.gif

Every thread about a shoe in this forum over last couple years (especially last 6 months), swoosh is always brought up.

But, if Eastbay officially has them now, I don't see why they wouldn't be on NDC any minute now.  But if they didn't pop up before hand, maybe some strategic sales arrangement was approved or something... We ALL know on here most shoes don't hit NDC for purchase.  Maybe this is one of them.
Rocky Marciano. and btw....SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
roll.gif

IF THEY SELL OUT THEN I WONT GET THEM..IM GOING TO HAVE TO PASS TILL LATER... YOU WIN NIKE 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by air23retro

I received tracking but order still says backordered guess shipping has not processed yet.

thanks EB for the tracking numbers but not shipping them....
roll.gif

awesome customer service...awesome!

Back
Top Bottom