Nike Air Trainer II Bo Jackson "TECMO BO"

smokin.gif

SinnerP wrote:
Ahh... the Air Trainer 2 TW... they finally make a non-SB version of these, but they still have that snake pattern and pat. leather nonsense... a no-no for me...
ohwell.gif

I feel the same way. Why could they not make a plain version without the snake pattern and loud materials. It is like the Grey based Nike AirTrainer III that came out this year. If it did not have a snake skin toe pattern along with the striped mid-sole, it would have been a shoe that I might havebought multiple pairs of.

love this and of course tongue tag extra dope! Def cop being an air trainer fan
happy.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I remember seeing this in s&t a while back, I think...
that nagga must've had the game genie!� that run was crazy.

oh yhea....the only reason the shoes are tight is because of the concept.� other than that, they're not all that

many of you all are being too critical of the shoes. i could see it if they threw in a rack of unnecessary colors, but a little patent leather and silvermaterial in the back(which i happen to like) and folks are ready to ring the alarm, smh. i'm a serious bo fan myself, and imo its not that serious. If youwant to speak on a true travesty, talk about the bastardization of of the trainer sc iii's with cheap leather and hideous colorways. Or maybe i'mparital to black/grey kicks being from MD.

love that logo.

but the shoes are
grin.gif

let's not forget about Walter Payton now he was just as good in Tecmo Bowl, and LT on defense was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

old school heads who ACTUALLY played the game would not want a shoe like that. you truly know which demographic they are going after. "ohhh. that youtube vid was awesome of BO".

Nike yet again takes a dump on the older generation.

im too old to be wearing something that has a glitter effect, let alone black patent.. Basic to the max would be ideal but that demographic is not what Nike is looking towards. We're extinct
While I generally agree with you Wally, I have to disagree on this one. I loved playing tecmo super bowl as a kid and love this shoe because ofthe memories.

Am I buying into some corny thing? Yeah. Am I going to buy them? Probably not. I've got bigger fish to fry, but I do like these.

I'd take the tag off and slap it on a nicer shoe! As everyone else said, the tongue is the best part of the release. How sad.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I think I would rather swap the Bo tag with the SB tag and call it a day.
I'm gonna TRY to make some sense out of this shoe say the back piece is suppose to be the crowd :-/.
2680922543_da8b4a09a6.jpg

AND I'm hoping the insole has some crazy Tecmo graphics to it.
LOL.... i miss this game..... get the raiders was a instant 19-0.

Back
Top Bottom