Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

Ouch. bwahahahhaha! I can so imagine him shouting about revolution with his cerebral palsied W hand.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

He will have 5-9 slots next release��
wink.gif
yeah but will he try 2 "hook-up" NTers, or will Vaseline come with each pair?
Being that I am arguing with re-sellers about re-sell prices, I think re-sellers will shoot for $800 and better, while I will shoot for a lil more than $600...

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Was it really necessary 2 go about this the way you did?
and are u saying u were a newbie before you met us, and now you are not after?
A lot of speculation. A lot of assumptions. A lot of questions. I will have answers shortly. Keep this thread alive. Stay tuned.

Originally Posted by neo2600

A lot of speculation. A lot of assumptions. A lot of questions. I will have answers shortly. Keep this thread alive. Stay tuned.

I will certainly keep this thread alive for you my son

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

hey neo i hope everything works out...this william rivera isnt running NT hes Ruining it....

QFT! Im pretty sick of the dudes posts, then some shady deals go down, and THEN we finally see a video of him and he is just a little kid with a perma- westside hand..... sad day for Niketalk
frown.gif

^^^^Get used 2 it. I am not going anywhere, anytime soon. Glad 2 see you are a zombie, rather than an individual...

^^^^Get used 2 it. I am not going anywhere, anytime soon. Glad 2 see you are a zombie, rather than an individual...

Zombie? What is that? What is the term for a little kid who camps outside a sneaker store for a couple hundred bucks, wears a shirt 4 sizes too big, and thenon top of that starts scamming people from the EXACT PLACE HE DOES BUSINESS? Get your g.e.d, apply for a job, save up, go buy a mirror and check yourselflittle man...

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Originally Posted by STANCER

sorry to hear about your kicks, but you should have checked em...especially if you did a meet-up. On the flipside...me and William had a deal two weeks prior to the black/pink yeezys dropping. It was a trade where he promised me a size 8 on his end. He gave me constant updates and was available whenever I asked a question. In the end, he got me what i was originally promised and he shipped them next day. They arrived yesterday and they are legit. Some of yall might be irritated with all the posts, but dood is legit. Don't try to ruin his rep, just cause you didn't do your job as a buyer...

BTW, did Will mention that it was me who got your size 8 the day b4 release day for $450. I would say yeah we are a team.
yes, he did. i appreciate it. Just wanted to let it be known that you guys are legit...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Zombie? What is that? What is the term for a little kid who camps outside a sneaker store for a couple hundred bucks, wears a shirt 4 sizes too big, and then on top of that starts scamming people from the EXACT PLACE HE DOES BUSINESS?
Sneaker addicts, man. It's what we do.

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

sorry to hear about your kicks, but you should have checked em...especially if you did a meet-up. On the flipside...me and William had a deal two weeks prior to the black/pink yeezys dropping. It was a trade where he promised me a size 8 on his end. He gave me constant updates and was available whenever I asked a question. In the end, he got me what i was originally promised and he shipped them next day. They arrived yesterday and they are legit. Some of yall might be irritated with all the posts, but dood is legit. Don't try to ruin his rep, just cause you didn't do your job as a buyer...

BTW, did Will mention that it was me who got your size 8 the day b4 release day for $450. I would say yeah we are a team.
yes, he did. i appreciate it. Just wanted to let it be known that you guys are legit...

Thank you, even tho now I'm in search of my size 8 which I may have 2 drop $600 bills for but, that's how we do. 1 hand washes the other and both washthe face.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Zombie? What is that? What is the term for a little kid who camps outside a sneaker store for a couple hundred bucks, wears a shirt 4 sizes too big, and then on top of that starts scamming people from the EXACT PLACE HE DOES BUSINESS?
^^^^Speak for yourself and not for me
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I was quoting you dude.

indifferent.gif

I was quoting you dude.
laugh.gif
at that statement
and
roll.gif
at everyone inthat video

Back
Top Bottom