Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

^^^^it is usually the older, less fortunate NT members that got that Ether for me.
When I see less fortunate, I mean the out-of-town, and far from any HoH lol.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

That gif is amazing, without hearing him say a word you can tell you don't ever want to hear him say a word.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is there video that goes along with the gif? I'm curious to see what about that was gif-worthy...

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I never tried 2 reach e-fame, it kind of just happened lol. Can't wait until the next sneaker head gathering.

Dude get over yourself. Nothing but a hypebeast reseller.

^^^^Sorry I did not get you your Kryptonites months back...
and whoever knows me outside of this washed up OG sneaker head domain knows my hatred for hype beast re-sellers.

so did this dude just fall of the planet or did he work out his refund?

worst come to worst you could send nike pix and an email and they'd probably find a way to hook you up with a proper pair...

i know it's his fault for not peeping these b4 shelling out the deniro, but i still think the right thing to do is refund him, and the seller take themback to the store for a voucher for the tans or something...

calling op, are u still alive?
I personally think, ever since cement grey man said they look cooler like that, the dude ran with that.
Plus look at his sig. He seems like a very satisfied customer with a sig like that.
Where is the op?

and part of me wishes these came like this (but with no trace of the y's on the strap at all)... that's the main thing i like about the tans, noyelephant print on the strap.

na, the textures and the patent/shininess of it makes the sneaker, IMO.

This was a meetup?

[Kanye] You lose! [Kanye]

You always inspect the product when you're with the seller. When I've done meetups I give the buyer a chance to look at the item at every angle so thathe can't say anything after he leaves.

yeah definitely ripped off because anyone who pays 600 for a pair of shoes should receive a free kick in the head for being such a moron.

sorry to hear about your kicks, but you should have checked em...especially if you did a meet-up. On the flipside...me and William had a deal two weeks priorto the black/pink yeezys dropping. It was a trade where he promised me a size 8 on his end. He gave me constant updates and was available whenever I asked aquestion. In the end, he got me what i was originally promised and he shipped them next day. They arrived yesterday and they are legit. Some of yall mightbe irritated with all the posts, but dood is legit. Don't try to ruin his rep, just cause you didn't do your job as a buyer...

Damn, I'm glade I didn't buy from him and I was thinking about buying the tans from him if he was offering....

It's obvious he doesn't give a %%!% about his buyers from his posts in this thread.

Sell wack shoes then rips on him = FTL
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom