Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

I havent gone through all the pages, but......

whenever I do a meet up deal I ALWAYS check out the merchandise before thetransaction is complete.

OP, looks like you missed that step and took a $600 L..

I think all of them maybe like that, I just chked mine out and the right strap "Y" pattern is slightly duller than the left, nothin like homeboysyeezy's, but it might be somthing u guys want to chk out if u r trying to buy a pair.

In all honesty it's not that big of a deal to me, I'd rock them no matter what, but if I paid over retail I would like to have my as close to perfectas possible also.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

ironically, it was a meet up.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
How is it possible that both the buyer and seller fail to check the shoes? I dont get it...
Simple the buyer and seller are... (no pun intended)
simple-life.jpg

OP, you're on your own for that one. You have to be a damn fool for not inspecting a $600 purchase. You let the little boy in you rush to get the deal doneso you could go home and admire but you forgot to handle grown men's business first. If I were you I would trade for the size 9s. Do I have to mention whatyou should do at that transaction?

OP should send a pic to the Yeezy blog so Kanye can flip out at Nike and start smashing cameras or some ishhh.. Dude be having those crazy tantrums

I understand the seriousness of this situation...but people can't spell worth a damn on this site.
smh.gif

I had no idea it was like that, we did not search the shoes for errors...
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

ironically, it was a meet up.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
How is it possible that both the buyer and seller fail to check the shoes? I dont get it...
he didn't want the shoes, just the hype
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

buyer takes the L for not checking them... he should ask Nike for a return/voucher.
hopefully they'll get you some Air Revolutions that have been sitting in Korean Mom N Pops for the past 4 years
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dropping 6bills during a meetup and dont check the shoes? really?
if they're willing to give you another pair consider yourself lucky

I want 2 state a fact that 10 13 (CDP 1) told me earlier this evening.
When the meet-up occurred by the train station Sam 10-13 told the customer "do you want 2 talk a walk 2 the car for the receipt?"
they walked 2 where the whip was parked by the post office. which was a good 7 blocks away.
when I got out of the post office from shipping a size 8, I peace the dude, and that was that.
You are Yuckie Brian pt 2
Welcome 2 NKETLK

I just looked up Yuckie Brian pt 2
and it comes 2 find out he is from 2002 and has less than 10 post.
I am getting this herb his refund...
If you already tired them on and rocked them a little bit. That is on him, but I want 2 give him a refund on that strength...

I haven't read through this thread...really can't be bothered...but,
roll.gif

Anyways the Zens have definitely released some B-Grades at retail stores, it's most noticeable on the front suede toeguard area, the Y pattern isunoticable, flat and is poorly cut.

Here's two I've had and sold -US10 and US 9.5:

Good shoes and overall great quality but be careful out there.

Strange thing is - Looking at those OP pics, I actually prefer the flat patent strap over the Y pattern on these blacks.

OP, Looks like on of the straps wasn't stamped all the way. On my pair one strap has the Ys stamped deeper then the other one. Not really noticeable.

Originally Posted by Jordans26

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by debs 168

glad im gettin mines off NDC...cant trust ppl these days smh

the irony...

coming from the hype master himself

roll.gif
please. lol @ lying to ppl and trying to get ppl to go to bed for like 8 pages. this is NT. you musta thought ppl were stupid.

it wasnt no 8 pages...u might of been on for 8 pages but not me....and i was tryin to kill the hype while u was pourin gas on the fire....hope u get urs after u hypin up they was goin on NDC
na son, don't try to twist it. you was in the other thread trying to cause confusion. when dudes didn't believe you, you tried yourhardest to convince everyone to log off and go to bed for like 5+ pages. nobody knew if they would release on ndc or if they wouldn't but we were willingto at least try. you was the one talking about you talked to this rep and you talked to that rep and all that.

kids. you might wanna go to iss with that.
eyes.gif

bottom line is this, if they did a meet-up, it is 100% on the buyer to inspect the merchandise. i do this at the store so u know i'm damn sure gonna do iton a meet-up. i figure that goes without saying.

will is not in the wrong on this one, especially considering the fact that he said he'd swap it out with the buyer.

I like the fact that every one was ready to bomb will, till they found out that it was a meet up.
laugh.gif

Even if it wasn't a meet-up you cant be mad at will, he didn't make the sneakers, probably only looked at one foot, after i saw this thread i startedchecking my pairs. If your flipping shoes im sorry to say quality control is not high on the list. (that should change)

Shame on OP dropping $600 & not fully inspecting the shoes, imo a refund isn't warranted in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom