Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

WOW!!!!!

At least now i know NT dudes stick together. [defending someone selling defective kicks]

True OP should have inspected the shoes before he purchased.

SO THAT LETS WILL OR HIS UNCLE SAM OFF THE HOOK FOR SELLING SHADY MERCHANDISE??????? NO!!

Once WILL said he didnt check the shoes for errors, THAT WAS SUSPECT RIGHT THERE.

Also WHAT IF HE WOULD'VE SHIPPED EM LIKE THAT?? Then whats his excuse???

THATS SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES BOTTOM LINE!!!!!

^^^
If your post was in regards to me... I never defend wrong. Money should be refunded to my man A.S.A.P.

Honestly, I dont think you can blame will or uncle sam just because OP didnt check the shoes or ask for pics. Will & Sam did nothing wrong. Nike is thereal problem. Those shoes should have never made it to the store. Shotty quality strike again!!!!!!

Is a thread for this really necessary?

Sounds like a transaction dispute that should be dealt with through the appropriate channels (PayPal, Nike, etc.)

Nothing positive is going to come out of this thread.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

WOW!!!!!

At least now i know NT dudes stick together. [defending someone selling defective kicks]

SO THAT LETS WILL OR HIS UNCLE SAM OFF THE HOOK FOR SELLING SHADY MERCHANDISE??????? NO!!

Once WILL said we didnt check the shoes for errors, THAT WAS SUSPECT RIGHT THERE.

With House of Hoops, you have no chance to inspect the shoes before you buy it. Granted, he should have checked his pairs out as soon as he leftbut if he decided to return em he woulda lost out. If he were to ship out the shoes, I'm positive if dude asked for a refund or an exchange on it, Will orSam woulda done, as evidenced by what Will said in before posts.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

WOW!!!!!

Once WILL said we didnt check the shoes for errors, THAT WAS SUSPECT RIGHT THERE.

With House of Hoops, you have no chance to inspect the shoes before you buy it. Granted, he should have checked his pairs out as soon as he left but if he decided to return em he woulda lost out. If he were to ship out the shoes, I'm positive if dude asked for a refund or an exchange on it, Will or Sam woulda done, as evidenced by what Will said in before posts.

UNLESS IM MISTAKEN, OP BOUGHT THEM FROM THE RIVERAS NOT HOH..
I just dont understand why OP is recieving so much of the blame.
Yes he shouldve inspected the shoes before buying. [ i always do]
But the seller should know what hes selling. WHO DOESNT INSPECT WHAT THEY SELL? esp an exp seller like these guys

AT THE VERY LEAST , ITS BOTH OF THEIR FAULTS.

Yes he shouldve inspected the shoes before buying
Nothing more to say.

Ladies and gentlemen of NikeTalk, I have presented you with the facts and the evidence supporting it.
NOT GUILTY!!
oj_notguilty_suit.jpg

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Nothing more to say.

bklyn style baby im not trying to start a back n forth thing.

but would u knowingly sell defective/b-grades to someone without mentioning it???

i wouldnt.. just doesnt seem right to me....why not be upfront about a flaw with the shoes?????

Thats what happend when people beast. He should have given it a thoroug hinspection if he is dropping $600 on some sneakers. DOesnt look like we are in arecession if you are able to do something like that. Plus I doubt he was going to wear them anywyas so just keep em in the box as if they were A-Grades. Thisis what happens to hype beast they fail to go the extra to check their stuff, so they figure ooo Yeezy's their hot so I must cop and what happens, this. Solet that be a lesson inspect your stuff thoroughly before you cop regardless of price.

this thread is a joke
laugh.gif

why hasn't this been locked yet?

1. Buyer SHOULD HAVE inspected the shoes.
2. Seller DOES NOT have to inspect shoes if it is a meet-up. They are DS shoes.
3. It's a meet-up. Seller should inspect the shoes PERIOD

OP take the L and move on. Wear the shoes or sell em. This thread has and will not resolve anything because there is nothing to be solved.

LOCK IT UP MODS
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Nothing more to say.

Ladies and gentlemen of NikeTalk, I have presented you with the facts and the evidence supporting it.
NOT GUILTY!!
oj_notguilty_suit.jpg

roll.gif

dude was thirsting so much to get the shoe, he didn't even check it.....then try to act like a victim....
smh.gif

sigs are wonderful
nerd.gif

Laced Up Jordans wrote:

MJsaver wrote:

WOW!!!!!

With House of Hoops, you have no chance to inspect the shoes before you buy it. Granted, he should have checked his pairs out as soon as he left
but if he decided to return em he woulda lost out. If he were to ship out the shoes, I'm positive if dude asked for a refund or an exchange on it, Will
or Sam woulda done, as evidenced by what Will said in before posts.

But the seller should know what hes selling. WHO DOESNT INSPECT WHAT THEY SELL? esp an exp seller like these guys

mj, u'd be 100% correct IF they were shipped that way, but it was a meet-up. imo, the responsibility on on the buyer to inspect the kicks 1st if possible.that's kixology 101.

WOW!!!!!

With House of Hoops, you have no chance to inspect the shoes before you buy it. Granted, he should have checked his pairs out as soon as he left but if he decided to return em he woulda lost out. If he were to ship out the shoes, I'm positive if dude asked for a refund or an exchange on it, Will or Sam woulda done, as evidenced by what Will said in before posts.

If you are buying a shoe simply to resell it, and you buy it from a large chain store, I don't think you'd have any reason to inspect it.

I think it says more about Nike than it does about the Riveras that we now have to inspect our purchases before leaving the store.

say u did inspect these upon purchasing... Nike knows you'll still walk out of the store with them.
laugh.gif

what do you expect from nike...hell if they can give a rats #%! about jordan brand quality why should they care about the crapeezys quality, they will sell =who cares about what consumers think on quality...half are hypebeasts anyways.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

say u did inspect these upon purchasing... Nike knows you'll still walk out of the store with them.
laugh.gif
QFT 100%.
Just refer to the many Jordan Countdown "Package" releases.

Plenty of customers opened their boxes prior to purchasing, leaving many
indifferent.gif
faces.

Ashy suede?
eek.gif

Pre-creased leather?
eyes.gif

Glue stains AND loose stitching?
smh.gif

Cashier: "So do you want them or not?"
Beast: "Yeah ... I'll take two."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

laugh.gif
QFT 100%.
Just refer to the many Jordan Countdown "Package" releases.

Plenty of customers opened their boxes prior to purchasing, leaving many
indifferent.gif
faces.

Ashy suede?
eek.gif

Pre-creased leather?
eyes.gif

Glue stains AND loose stitching?
smh.gif

Cashier: "So do you want them or not?"
Beast: "Yeah ... I'll take two."

laugh.gif
this really made me laugh
roll.gif

on a side note, i like how the OP forgot to mention that the transaction was a meetup in his opening statement.

Originally Posted by KG21

WOW!!!!!

If you are buying a shoe simply to resell it, and you buy it from a large chain store, I don't think you'd have any reason to inspect it.

I think it says more about Nike than it does about the Riveras that we now have to inspect our purchases before leaving the store.
I'm talking about what Sam shoulda done. He bought them from HOHNY

Back
Top Bottom