Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

Maybe we should chill for a minute fellas. I will admit, it is comedy in here though.

^^^^and growing, supposedly the op is coming back with fire for me... I think he is just going 2 do more photo shopping
He seems 2 really appreciate the deal we made, being that he is repping it in his sig.
I figure since he has been a member since 2002 and still not done anything with it but make a thread about me, his career is as good as over on NT

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Notorious Will Rivera 3 fast forward to 1:06

Shot out to Retro Will and his mad networking skillz

He will have 5-9 slots next release��
wink.gif

Now I understand where that gif of will�came from
nerd.gif

��

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by jdotnas

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by someone

hmmm.... retro will is at it again.
interesting....

nerd.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

u dont want it.... i could very much ruin your "career" on nt
tongue.gif

Uh oh?
eyes.gif
Ducktales until you do....

no sir. real recognize real. and i dont recognize retrol will. i got earth shattering evidence that will once and for all expose the real william rivera the3rd.

^^^^fall back my G, Tek. The cat is IMing me on aim right now. It's all gravy, don't even put yourself out there for that photoshop. Unless of courseyou trying 2 be the man like me. Good looks I got you on that 13 for what I pay for it early!!!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^fall back my G, Tek. The cat is IMing me on aim right now. It's all gravy, don't even put yourself out there for that photoshop. Unless of course you trying 2 be the man like me. Good looks I got you on that 13 for what I pay for it early!!!

Alright cool misson aborted.
smokin.gif

P.S. Told yall will puts in work.

http://this should get interesting. dont even need photoshop or nuffin. i told him the day of reckoning would come andhe agreed to turn it down a notch and he hasnt all hes done is run his mouth on this
board talking about he's nt this nt that. uh uh .

jdotNAS-ether.mp3

Back
Top Bottom