Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

I wouldn't be surprised if these dropped next year. If I'm not mistaken this the only Penny related sneaker that has never been retro'd.

I wouldn't be surprised if these dropped next year. If I'm not mistaken this the only Penny related sneaker that has never been retro'd.

The Air Lambaste is known as "Penny Related" too. But you're right, these are really the only major shoe attached to Penny that hasn't seen a retro.

Nike would really have to push the Penny affiliation for these to sell. ...Like, they wouldn't sell if they removed the "1" on the back. They'd also need to raise general awareness that this is a Penny-related shoe. Otherwise, they'll sit.

I could take or leave these personally. Was never a huge fan of them. Black/blue CW was the best, IMO. My brother did have these though - I remember coaching his basketball team when he was rocking them.

these need to come back as soon as possible...these are the shoes i had one when i could first consistantly make a lefty lay up!

Dude said "Air Lambaste"... man, I had those back in the day for basketball. I loved them. They were one of the first low-top basketball shoes I ever saw (not counting old school Chucks). Light as hell too. If they retro, I'll grab a pair on nostalgia alone

Definitely retro the Lambaste. I had the white/black/green but i want the black/royal. Make those two happen please.

Dude said "Air Lambaste"... man, I had those back in the day for basketball. I loved them. They were one of the first low-top basketball shoes I ever saw (not counting old school Chucks). Light as hell too. If they retro, I'll grab a pair on nostalgia alone
Thiiiiiiiissss.

I rocked the hell out of the Lambaste for Red Hacker and Gus Macker 3-on-3 summer tournaments back in high school.  Had the black/blue pair, as well as the white/forest green joints.  I wasn't too keen on hooping in lows, but those just worked.  

pimp.gif
THIS I NEED IN MY LIFE PERIOD
nthat.gif

i don't mean to threadjack, but everytime someone brings up the air up needing to retro....they NEED to retro these air way up as well (aka, the poor man penny 1s, lol):

They're okay...a good 90's shoe that should remain just that. I think what's worse is a retro that just sits around in a store or when Nike tries to merge it with their new technology by putting a 360 bottom on it or something. Not everything needs to be retroed.

I just saw sample pics of the Way Ups for 2013...hopefully an Air Up retro is nearby.

I joined this forum literally after searching for news about these shoes. These were my first legit basketball shoes. I think I was probably in 3rd grade. I would buy multiple pairs of these in the colorway that the OP posted a picture of. Please, Nike. You've retroed just about everything else. Bring back the Air Ups!

These need to release ASAP! I want the white/black/red ones.  Those are in my top 10 non-jordans.

The lambastes were awesome. My cousin had them while. I remember the commercial for the lambaste where penny was talking on a radio station or something. Do you guys recall the commercial?

The lambastes were awesome. My cousin had them while. I remember the commercial for the lambaste where penny was talking on a radio station or something. Do you guys recall the commercial?

Pretty sure that commercial was for the GO LWPs not the Lambaste.

Do the right thing and retro these Nike.

These and the Air Swift's are the only kicks that I want, that haven't been retroed yet.

So when the Veers get a Retro, ya'll can big-up Mazz and myself...
On the real though, I need the Veers in my life. And they need to be released just as the OG, not one change. #Thanks
You know we got a retro of the Veer in tons of colorways a few years back?

Back
Top Bottom