Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

I was hella excited, I literally screamed YES!!!!

Then I saw this pic and seems a material change was made to some seamless bull****

Good catch, they look funky. It also looks like patent leather/shiny plastic for the swoosh on the white/black pair. Nike Sportswear strikes again.

Last edited:
I was hella excited, I literally screamed YES!!!!

Then I saw this pic and seems a material change was made to some seamless bull****

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan COOOOOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE **** IS THIS?!

I've been waiting a long time for these and they do this?

Nike KILLS me with this hit or miss ******** they do.

Do it RIGHT or don't do it at all.

Man just put these joints back in the vault.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan COOOOOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE **** IS THIS?!

I've been waiting a long time for these and they do this?

Nike KILLS me with this hit or miss ******** they do.

Do it RIGHT or don't do it at all.

Man just put these joints back in the vault.
true but that colorway is sick, i love an orlando colorway, its my 2nd fav colorway behind black/red colorways obviously. not for retail (price?) but for a good discount i will cop

I hope these are not final products. Please bring back the logos '1' and '33'!

Last edited:
They are just sample Pics. Hopefully the finished product is true to the original. Please dont screw this one up Nike. :smh:

absolutely horrific, NSW will continue to mold this plastic junk into our brains until we all accept it , theres a reason to why ive been startin to sellin of my stuff , there's nothing to expect or look forward to anymore, just watch them throw patent leather on the agassis next year or some other brilliant stuff

This is getting ridiculous

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

The base of the shoe is black nubuck with leather over top!!!!

You cannot flip flop construction and change the nubuck to pleather!!!!!

I've been waiting for this shoe in the og cw for 10+ years and I will not purchase a single pair if this is the final version

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

was there an all black pair ? and a high top version ? I thought I remembered one ,but maybe I cam confusing all my penny shoes?

^Kevvv I wanna say there was a pair that was predominately black and had a white swoosh with some red in there. I'm not 100% on that though and yes there was a high top pair.

Yeah, I'm not putting too much stock into those early release photos myself. For the time being its good to know that these are on the calendar and will be upon us before we know it. The only thing I'm really worried about is this being a February release. Nike/JB likes to release sneakers around this time of year as limited QS and such due to Allstar Weekend i.e. the Flight Ones, 88 Cements, Royals, Galaxy Pack, Extraterrestrial Pack, ect. I just hope this shoe is made a general release with no gimmicks attached.

Back
Top Bottom