Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

The patent leather-esque Swoosh is killing me. I want to like this shoe so bad to point of convincing myself that the changes that have been made aren't that bad. I've even accepted the Vac-Tech but the Swoosh is a deal breaker. Here's to hoping I can catch these below retail one day for about $90.

I want these badly, but not sure I can accept the changes made. Definitely looking to cop for well under retail, if I cop at all. :smh: Nike

Just wanted to chime in and say that FNL will be carrying these as well. My store got them in today, and they look okay.
I'm not too fond of them changing the suede to leather, and making the Swoosh patent leather, but it is what it is.
Anyways, here's the pics.
ab6ma0.jpg

aypohj.jpg

2lvld84.jpg

2qtk4cw.jpg

clean! i will want them for beaters on the low, scooped some Neon pillars for $50 and if i can get these for that price i'll grab these as well

Granted they are not like the originals, they still look great.

Will be buying 3 pairs of the Orlando pair, as originally planned. :pimp:

i think they look good but the pair i saw had mad construction issues with glue all over the place and bad paint, looked like they were thrown together in 10 minutes and shipped out. Wish we could get some quality retros but for a $50 spot im down with the clown

Nike Air Up ’14
Color: Black/Game Royal-White
Style Code: 639029-004

Relea
se Date: 01/18/2014
Price: $130
nike-air-up-black-game-royal-white-1-570x376.jpg

nike-air-up-black-game-royal-white-2-570x396.jpg

nike-air-up-black-game-royal-white-3-570x396.jpg

nike-air-up-black-game-royal-white-4-570x228.jpg

via-$ole Collector

O my god. I rather they not release. These looka likea**** . 180 lows and gloves where on point why not these. Hell even the way ups had better quality in my opinion and I paid 30 for those. Man!

Man!

im sure you will be able to get these for that price, i dont think they will move especially with the quality issues i have seen but you never know now days:smh:

I'm getting 'em eff it. Not really sold on 'em but been waiting too long on this shoe to re-release so I'll take this as a small consolation. My only thing is if my resolve will allow me to hold out for a markdown or a discount, or if my impulse will get the better of me and have me buy these day one.

Back
Top Bottom