Nike Air VaporMax

Mass produced GR? W/ multiple restocks like platinums?

Last edited:
The June Triple Black will not have a reflective swoosh. Im unsure of other differences until we get official/more pics. Im guessing the blacks will be different shades than the NikeLab version. It appears in the pics the overlays on the NikeLab toe for example are darker. The June version of course has a dark black swoosh.

I believe those are the Black and white ids I posted... mine are still being built but not liking them so far lol

The June Triple Black will not have a reflective swoosh. Im unsure of other differences until we get official/more pics. Im guessing the blacks will be different shades than the NikeLab version. It appears in the pics the overlays on the NikeLab toe for example are darker. The June version of course has a dark black swoosh.
which sucks cus I really like the Black 3M Swoosh. 

But its good news that other Triple blacks will release to follow... Cus with the Black Olives supposedly dropping on 6/20 along side these, Nike is trying to ransack my bank account. 

Last edited:
Found this pic on the gram... those lace tips are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
eek.gif
eek.gif

Pretty unique looking shoe already

Triple black being released again.  When it comes to money that can be made
wink.gif
  I'm confidant that multi-color will be back in one form (id) or another (GR) sooner rather than later.  No way I would pay resale on them at this point.

Last edited:
^ that upper is so gorgeous. I really hope they put it on something other than an airmax bubble in the future.

Another pic of the black/white ids
They (iDs) better be somewhat discernible from the GR triple blacks, or Nike is going to get a tsunami of returns.  $250 and they don't arrive until June, and the TBs showing up at retail the same month?  People who paid resale for the Labs will be stuck, but people who got the iDs will have plenty of time to send them back and get their $ back.

Last edited:
I'm in for the black cw dropping next month. 

Size question, if I wear a size 9 in shoes like the Pegasus and AM 2015 do you think a 9 in the VM would be ideal? My foot width is about average.

The reason I passed on a triple black ID is because 

I'm in for the black cw dropping next month. 

Size question, if I wear a size 9 in shoes like the Pegasus and AM 2015 do you think a 9 in the VM would be ideal? My foot width is about average.
Yeah you should be good 

Back
Top Bottom